New at the top
Rodolph SB66C (Added June 2013)
- cadre YETI SB 66 Carbone taille M noir et gris avec Fox float CTD 2013
- fourche Fox Float 34 CTD 160 mm Factory tapered Kashima 2013
- jeu de direction semi intégré tapered Reverse or
- cintre Reverse global 730 mm ( noir et blanc )
- potence S TRAIL Reverse en 50 mm ( or )
- jeu de specers Reverse ( noir )
- poignées lock on Reverse ( noires ) lock on ( OR )
- freins Formula THE ONE ( noir et or ) 2013 avec discs 180 mm av + ar + patte + vis discs or
- tige de selle télescopique FOX DOSS 2013
- selle Reverse Fort will noire
- collier de selle Reverse serrage rapide ( or )
- roues Montage à la carte REVERSE ( noire, blanc, or ) moyeux ( or ) 15 mm et 12 x 142 mm
- pneux MAXXIS high roller 2.35 super tacky 42 a LUST pour l'avant
- et cross mark 2.25 LUST 60 a pour l'arrière
- pédalier 2 x 10 vit E13 TRS + 24 x 38 avec boitier de pédalier
- der arrière SRAM X9 10 vit
- der avant SRAM X9
- manettes SRAM X9 2 x 10 vit
- chaine SRAM PC 1071
- cassette SRAM PG 1070
- Bague ISCG 05 + antidéraillement E13 TRS + dual noir
- Poids 12,8 kgs sans pédale
Tim SB66 (Added June 2013)
it took me some time to make some pix from my Yeti but the weather was really bad in the last weeks. So finally here is my new Yeti. For me the goal was to keep it as light as possible as I use it for x-country as well as trails. The weight is now exactly 13 Kg, which is pretty light for a fully in frame size XL. But I am still optimizing :-)
The highlight for me is the brake from Trickstuff, which is made in the city I grew up. I got them in blue to match the fox knobs and other blue elements. The best is the steel flex tubes which gives them a lot braking power.
I hope you like it !
Dale SB66 (Added June 2013)
finally I managed to make some pictures of my new Yeti SB66 in yellow…yeahhh!!!!
It is amazing how this bike works, thanks to YETI, what a gorgeous machine!!!!
Helge SB66C (Added June 2013)
Sending this rather small picture taken with my iPhone. First ride on this self-built sb-66c. Worth every norwegian krone" :-)
Sebastian SB66(Added May 2013)
My SB66 full BOS, Protone, Brakes Tr!ckstuff Cleg 2 brakes... The best bike i have, ever...
Nick SB66C (Added May 2013)
- Hi, just thought id drop some pics and a spec on my no compromise bike. Built for the 2013 Mega Valanche.
- SB66 C
- Fox 36 Talas
- Chris King Headset
- Full xx1 Groupset
- XX1 Grip shifter
- I9 Hubs
- Enve DH rims
- Enve DH bars
- Enve stem
- Fiz Ik Carbon Tundra
- Xtr Pedals
Steven SB66C (Added May 2013)
Andrew SB66 (Added May 2013)
Picture at Cannock Chase, UK.
Leo SB66 (Added May 2013)
Kondi SB66A (Added May 2013)
This is my new Yeti SB 66 „purple” edition J My inspiration was old Yeti bikes … !
Beside excellent frame I’m proud of new 2013 Marzocchi 55 CR with custom decals and limited version of Chris King Purple Hubs !
Nicho SB66 (Added May 2013)
I thought i would swing a few pictures from my SB66 alloy.
Nicho from Sydney
Stewart SB66C (Added May 2013)
In Hong Kong
- Its a late 2012 model SB66c....
- Shock: Fox Float CTD BV
- Fork: Fox Float 34 CTD 160mm
- Headset: Cane Creek
- Sten: Hope
- Dropper: KS Lex 150mm
- Crank Guard: MRP
- All the rest is a standard Yeti XT build except I have opted for 2x10 and Kenda Nevegals.
Alex SB66C (Added April 2013)
- I live in Switzerland ...
- Here are some details of the bike :
- Size : M
- Groupset : XTR
- Seatpost : KS Lev
- Fork : Fox 34 Talas
- Wheels : DT Swiss EXC 1550
- Stem : Easton Havoc
- Bar : Easton Havoc Carbon
- Thanks for your work on this wonderfull website !!!!!
Lee SB66A (Added April 2013)
My new SB66 I built in January this year.
Build overview: (2012 parts)
- · FOX Float 36/160 Kashima forks
- · Renthal Fat Bar & Stem (20mm rise - 740mm wide)
- · ODI Hansolo lock on grips
- · Hope head set
- · FOX RP23 Kashima shock
- · Full XT 2x10 drivetrain, Shadow+ rear mech
- · Full XT Stopping power (ICE TECH Rotors 180/160mm)
- · Rockshox Reverb 125mm dropper post
- · Fizik gobi XM saddle
- · DMR Vault pedals
- · Wheels ZTR Flow EX / Hope ProII hubs / Conti 2.2 RQ UST
Jordan SB66C (Added April 2013)
- SB66 2013
- Fox: RP23 Kashima
- Fork: Fox 34 CTD
- Headset: Chris King
- Stem: Thomson Elite 70mm
- Bars: Race Face SIXC 720mm
- Seat: WTB YETI
- Seatpost: Rockshox Reverb
- Seat Clamp: Thomson
- Shifter: XX1 Grip Shift
- Rear Derailleur: XX1
- Cranks: XX1
- Cassette: XX1
- Brakes: Avid XO Trail
- Rims: Stans NO Tubes ZTR Arch EX
- Hubs: DT Swiss 350, 15mm front, 135x12mm XX1 freehub
- Tyres: Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.35
Tourbillon Design SB66 (Added April 2013)
Jeff SB66 (Added March 2013)
My name is JEFF & I come from the sunny island of Singapore.I`ve recently acquired a brand new Yeti that I set up myself with the help of my friends.
Here`s a brief description of my “BEAST” as I like to call it.
- 1)Full XT 2012 Group set & Brake set.
- 2)Nukeproof handle bar.
- 3)Nukeproof handle Grips.
- 4)Nukeproof seat post.
- 5)WTB saddle.
- 6)One Octane Stem.
- 7)FOX 36 TALAS Kashima coated.
- 8)Iodine 3 rims(Front 20mm & rear 12mm thru axle)
- 9)Front 180 mm & rear 160mm Ice tech Rotors.
Nate@ Yeticycles SB66 Carbon (Added March 2013)
Nate from YETI sent in his latest build, An SB66 Carbon with 1x 11 and some pretty sweet parts. Best bike ever?
Rob SB 66 (Added March 2013)
Justin SB66 Carbon (Added Feb 2013)
I just finished building my new SB66cm using the Rapha-inspired "black with
pink highlights" colour scheme.
Ian SB66 (Added February 2013)
- My yeti sb66
- Lime yellow
- XT build with a few upgrades
- Shimano shadow+ long rear cage
- Chain set changed to a 2x10 with a hope bash guard
- Reverb seat post
- E-13 trs chain guide mounted to a blue iscg mount
- Fox air tuning kit fitted to the RP23
- Shifters and brakes changed to i-spec
- Yeti cycles seat clamp (thanks yeti fan)
Dan SB66 (A) (Added January 2013)
set up with 1x10.
Ralf SB66 (A) (Added January 2013)
- Here one picture from my yeti sb66
- Fork BOS Deville 160mm
- Shock Marzocchi Rocco Air TST
- Brake Avid Elexir 9
- Wheel DT EXC 1550 Carbon
- Shift Sram XX1
Rob SB66C (Added January 2013)
I built it with enduro in mind and i'm hopefully going to take it racing this year, but most of my riding at the moment is in the very wet and muddy surrey hills.
The bike is amazing, but my choice of wheels has proved less so with the reynolds AM wheels which have need 3 free hub replacements in as many months. Fortunately Upgrade the UK distributor have been amazing, but even so they are returning for the final time and i'm replacing them with the new Syntace W35 MX this weekend.
Hopefully with a bit of German engineering my enjoyment of the SB66c will become a little less interrupted with only its rider to blame for any future short comings.
- SBB66c Frame
- Fox 36 RLC FIT Talas Forks
- Fox CTD + Boost Valve Shock
- Reynolds 2013 AM Carbon Wheelset
- WTB Bronson TCS Tyres
- Cane Creek Headset
- Raceface Atlas 50mm Stem
- Raceface Altas 750mm Bars
- ODI Ruffian Grips
- Shimano XT M780 Brakes (I-Spec)
- Shimano Ice Tech 180mm disks
- Shimano XTR Shifters (I-Spec)
- Shimano XT 36/24t Crankset
- E.Thirteen Bashguard
- Blackspire Stinger Guard
- Blackspire Big Slim 2 Pedals
- Shimano XT Shadow + Medium Cage Rear Mech
- Shimano XT Direct Mount Front Mech
- Shimano 11-36 Cassette
- Shimano XTR Chain
- KS Lev 125 Dopper Post (with ODI grip mount remote)
- Fizik Gobi XM Saddle
Greg YETI SB66C (Added December 2012)
- CADRE YETI SB 66 C 2013 150MM DE DEBATEMENT
- FOURCHE FOX 32 CTD 150 MM 2013 + STICKERS PERSO DMD
- ROULEMENTS DE DIRECTION CAN CREEK
- POTENCE PZ RACING 55 MM
- CINTRE ON OFF CARBONE 725 MM
- GRIPS ODI
- FREINS THE ONE T1 FORMULA 2013 180/160
- ROUES ZTR ARCH EX TUBLESS MOYEUX TUNE+STICKERS DMD
- PEDALIER RACE FACE SIXC TRIPLE 24 /32/42 + PEINTURE DMD
- MANETTES, DERAILLEUR AVANT/ ARRIERE XTR
- K7 SRAM XX 10V
- PÉDALES CRANK BROTHER CANDI TI
- CHAINE SHIMANO HG
- PNEUS SCHWABLE RACING RALPH ARRIERE ET NOBBY NICK AVANT 2.25
- TIGE DE SELLE CARBONE
- SELLE ITALIA SLR CARBONE TITANE + PEINTURE DMD
- POIDS SANS PEDALES + PREVENTIF PNEUS : 10.960 KG
Julien SB66 Carbon (Added December 2012)
full Shimano XTR - race face SIXC carbon- crank-brothers iodine- formula RO- Fox 34 Float CTD 2013-
Andy SB66 Alloy (Added December 2012)
Pauls SB66 Carbon (Added December 2012)
- The build is as follows
- Fox 34 talas with silk graphics
- Sram xx groupset
- Reverb seatpost
- Easton haven carbon bars
- Crank brothers iodine wheelset with Maxxis ust tyres
- Fizik saddle
- Yeti lock on grips
- think thats it,
thanks for your help with some of the questions when I was getting the bits together
Thomas SB66 (Added November 2012)
- Frame: SB66 M
- Fork: Fox 36 Talas
- Wheels: Hope Hoops
- Shifting, Breaking, Pedaling: Shimano XT
- Headset: Chris King
- Stem, SeatCollar: Thomson
- Seat: WTB
- Seatpost: Reverb
- Tires: Michelin
- Grips: Odi Ruffian
- Handlebar: Answer ProTaper
Chris O YETI SB66 (Added October 2012)
Chris sent in his all Turquoise YETI SB-66
Stuart SB66C (Added October 2012)
My first Yeti,
Standard xt build, with a few upgrades dropper seatpost (reverb), Chris King headset and xtr brakes.
Had it 4 months now its done a week in the Alps and 4 trips to Wales
I now have turquoise blood!!!! Stuart (UK)
M@M@N LuN@T!K SB66 (Added September 2012)
My sexy build Yeti SB66.
- Fox talas 180 RC2 fork.
- Mavic Crossline wheelset.
- Hans Damph 2.35 tubeless setup.
- Renthal stem & 38mm rise handlebars.
www.carbeauty.com.sg & www.fotonatik.com
Yeti Australia SB66 (C) (Added September 2012)
This bike was supposed to come pictured with SRAM XX< but I think the Shimano XTR suits it pretty well! Enve Carbon wheels too.
Trevor SB-66 (A) (Added September 2012)
Thought I would send you you I photo of my sb66. Enve, Chris kings, race face
Andrew (Yetifan) SB66 Carbon (Added September 2012)
Dream Spec- Renthal Stem, Sunline DH bars at 730 wide. XTR cranks & Brakes, XT Shifters & Mechs (Not for long), E13 TRS Wheels, Crossmark tyres. Reverb post.
Total weight is 28.5lbs.
Ross SB66 (A) (Added September 2012)
- Size M Frame in 'Got to be turquoise' colour scheme.
- Fox 32 Float 150 RLC Fork with Yeti fox stickers.
- White Stans Flow tubeless rims laced to blue Chris King Hubs, black DT Swiss spokes and blue nipples.
- Continental Rubber Queen Tyres
- Rock Shox Reverb seat post
- Shimano XT 1x10 speed set up with clutch mech.
- Easton Haven 50mm stem.
- Easton Haven Carbon Bars.
- Turquoise ODI Ruffian Grips
- WTB Yeti seat.
- White Formula The One brakes.
- The build was a labour of love but not quite as enjoyable as riding it, it was put together to compete in gravity enduro events but has rapidly super seeded the ARC and ASR5 as the bike I reach for for every ride......including the commute to work, this can't last though.
- The only thing I want to change is the seat, I had this one as a spare for the ARC but I want to replace it for a more colour co-ordinated perch. Yeti fan store to be raided shortly.
- I couldn't be happier with the bike, both looks and ride, it does everything brilliantly particularly when pointing down. It resides in my hallway and receives admiring glances every time I walk past.
Ollie SB66 (A) (Added September 2012)
Here are some pics of my custom SB-66. I only got into mountain biking about a year ago and this is my second bike. It has been built for about 3 months now and have been out on it a lot. Ive gone from a GT Avalanche to this, bit of a jump I know but this was the only time I was going to be able to afford something like this. I'm still living with the parents and planning on moving out so I decided to go all out and build this beast :). I know I dont have much to compare it to but what an amazing bike it is. I love every bit of it. I've built it more for agressive riding as im planning to do downhilling on it aswell as trails.
Spec as follows-
- Large Frame
- 2012 Fox 36 Talas 160mm Forks
- Blue Hope Pro2 evo hubs with Mavic en521 rims wrapped in Schwalbe hans Dampf Tyres
- 2012 XT groupset with 180/180 icetech rotors 2x10 set up with MRP 2x chain guide
- Nukeproof Electron pedals
- Blue Hope bottom bracket
- 12x142 thru axle
- Chris King Headset
- Blue salsa flip lock
- 2012 Rockshox reverb seatpost with Fizik gobi saddle
- Easton Havoc Stem 65mm
- Blue Raceface atlas am Bars with race face grips
Adam SB66 Carbon (Added August 2012)
Here are some pictures of my new SB66c. I've waited a very, very long time for this bike. The size smalls were as elusive as the Yeti itself
Martin SB66 (A) (Added August 2012)
Henning SB66 (A) (Added August 2012)
Rosman SB66 (A) (Added August 2012)
- Name: Rosman
- Model: Sb-66
- Country: Singapore
Andrew SB66 Carbon (Added August 2012)
SB-66c, modified Pro kit with a 36mm Fox Float RC2 160 (spaced to 150), XTR, DT Swiss 240 hubs, DT Swiss EX500 rims, Maxxis Ardent tires, and a Rock Shox Reverb dropper post. Sooooo much fun on Colorado trails!!!
Dave SB-66 (Added August 2012)
Still want to upgrade to full XTR, already has King hubs fitted.
Maarten SB-66 (Added August 2012)
My brand new bike for 2012. Check out the pics.
Adam SB66 Carbon (Added July 2012)
Plush hill cycles from Church Stretton built this bike up, its one of the first in the UK.
Kelvin SB66 (Added May 2012)
Kelvin from Singapore sent in this 2012 SB66
Mario SB66 (Added May 2012)
Mario from Florida sent in his 2012 SB66
Guiseppe SB66 (Added May 2012)
Guiseppe sent in his 2012 SB-66
Trevor SB66 (Added April 2012)
Thought you would like my yeti build. Looks even better in real life and rides fantastic.
Mark SB66 (Added April 2012)
- Nearly finished my sb66 medium in lime
- Fox 36 160 mm
- Fox dhx rc4
- Saint crank
- SRAM x0 rear mech 10sp and shifter
- Hope stem
- renthal bars
- Thompson seat post
- Wtb devo yeti saddle
- Dmr vault pedals
- Formula the one brakes borrowed from my 303rdh
Paul SB-66 (Added March 2012)
- Small SB66 frame in Lime
- 142x12mm rear Chip System dropouts
- Shimano 142x12mm rear axle
- Fox 36 Float R 160mm forks
- Hope inset headset
- Renthal Fatbars cut down to 750mm
- Renthal Duo stem 50mm
- ODI Troy Lee grips in black
- Hayes Stroker Ace brakes (200mm rotor front, 160mm rotor rear)
- Sun Ringle wheels, Jumping Flea hubs on Equalizer 27 rims
- Maxxis Minion up front, Ardent rear.
- Raceface Atlas Freeride cranks, rings (24-36) and bash guard.
- Raceface X-Type Race DH bottom bracket.
- XT Derailleurs 10 speed
- SLX shifters 10 speed
- SLX 11-34 cassette 10 speed
- SRAM PC 1031 10 speed chain
- Thomson seatpost
- SDG Bel Air saddle
- Shimano DX M647 pedals
- 32.2lbs inc pedals.
Dan SB-66 (Added January 2012)
Just thought i'd let you have a couple of pics of my new Yeti SB-66. Just had the one ride in it's current and final (I say final anyway) guise.
- · Medium frame
- · Fox 36 Float R
- · Stans Flow on Hope Pro 2 evo's
- · Conti Barron 2.3 black chilli
- · Rockshox Reverb
- · 1x10 X0 gearing and chain device
- · Hope Tech X2 brakes
- · Easton Haven carbon bars and mag stem
- · ODI/Yeti grips
Comes in about 31lbs but feels much lighter when riding - it accelerates so quickly it's untrue.
Need to have a play with the shock to get the right tune but very impressed initially. Just need to learn how to ride it properly now!
Melin SB-66 (Added December 2011)
Send in from Titan Cycles in Spain.
Tom SB-66 (Added December 2011)
Here are the details of my new SB66, it has taken nearly 6 months from choosing to riding but the end result is well worth it. The staff and manager Dave at my LBS, Cycleworks Leatherhead were excellent, particullarly when I realised the rear shock didn't suit my riding style or intended use. They got it retuned no problem!
Intended use; all mountain, trail. Rider height 5' 11", rider weight 11st
- Medium frame.
- Fox RP23 boost valve shock: re-tuned to medium compression and rebound damping, large air can volumn reducer fitted.
- Fox36 RLC fork.
- Mavic Crossmax SX wheel set.
- Maxxis HighRoller LUST 2.35 tyres.
- Rockshox reverb seat post.
- SDG Belair titanium saddle.
- 10 X 1 Shimano gearing, XTR shifter, XT mech, SLX crank.
- MRP chain device.
- XTR trail brakes.
- Sunline V1 stem (50mm) and bars.
- ODI Ruffian lock-on grips.
Overall weight with pedals: approx 32 lbs.
Conclusion: Great handling and looking bike!
Feels fast and has a very stiff chassis. Needs shock retune to work as an AM bike with a 160mm fork, which in my view is the whole point of a bike with it's frame weight, travel and geometry
Yannick SB-66 (Added November 2011)
Just had my inaugural shakedown run on the 66...awesome