For the latest 575 pictures, please check HERE.
Stefan YETI 575 (Added May 09)
Stefan from Switzerland sent in a picture of his 575.
Ben YETI 575 09 (Added May 09)
As you know, this is my 4th 575 and it was always the love...
This bike is a delight !!!!
- frame: Yéti 575 2009 team color size L
- fork: Fox Float 32 RLC 140mm, 15mm QR
- wheels: Chris King hubs + whites Aérolite spokes + Mavic X819 disc UST rims
- tires: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2.25 front + Racing Ralph 2.25 rear
- skewers: front Fox 15mm, rear KCNC ti
- brakes: Formula The One Greg Minnaar Limited 180mm + ti bolts
- discs: Braking + ti bolts
- handlebar: Race Face Next SL carbon 31.8mm
- grips: Lizard Skins Northshore + locks-on Purely Custom
- stem: Thomson X4 silver 70mm 0° + ti bolts
- headset: Chris King Ti
- seatpost: Thomson Masterpièce silver 30.9mm + ti bolts
- seatpost collar: KCNC 34.9mm
- saddle: WTB Devo carbon
- crankset: Race Face Next carbon + Extralite rings + KCNC bolts
- bottom bracket: Chris King
- pédals: Time Atac XS Titan Carbon
- shifters: Sram X.O + alloy bolts
- rear dér: Sram X.O 2008 + KCNC jockey wheels
- front dér: Shimano XTR 2008 + alloy bolts
- cables: Ride-On
- chain: KMC X9 gold
- cassette: SRAM PG990 11-32
- weight = 12,250 kg
Thanks.- Ben575 from France
Grunge YETI 575 06 (Added May 09)
- Frame: Yeti 575 '06 - Size M
- Fork: Rock Shox Lyrik U-Turn
- Wheels: Mavic Crossmax XL
- Brakes: Hope Mono Mini 185/185
- Handlebar: Easton Monkey XC
- Stem: Thomson
- Seatpost: Jewel AM
- Pedals: CB Acid SL
- Kenda Nevegal UST 2.1
- Group: Shimano XT/XTR
- Grips: ODI Yeti
- Saddle: SDG Yeti
- Weight: 13.8 kg
- Happy trails!
Lee 2009 YETI 575 (Added May 09)
This is my new 09 575, Pink Chris king Throughout, a pimp pair of Fox 36 Talas and Shimano XT and Thomson finish it off.
Thanks to all the boys at Bromley another masterpiece.
Steve YETI 575 (added April 09)
Steve here, thought id send a pic of my Yeti 575 which ive just finished building but havent ridden yet.
- Build kit listed below.
- Hope Headset
- Thomson stem & seatpost
- Avid Juicy7s
- XTR front & rear mech
- XTR pedals
- XT Hollowtech Chainset with integrated bb
- XT Shifters
- Mavic Crossride Disc Wheelset
- Rockshox Revelation U-Turn Air 120 with remote Pop-loc
- Easton Monkeylite Bars
- Raceface Good & Evil Grips
- Specialized Avatar Gel Saddle
- Salsa seat clamp & skewers
- Panaracer Cinder 2.1 tyres
Mark YETI 575 2009 (Added March 09)
My third Yeti 3, 2009 575 in team colours,
XTR and Chris King build,
Simon YETI 575 (Added March 09)
I’m Simon (waza31) from France, Here's a discription & a few pictures of my new 575, that I got in dec 2008.
weight : approx. 11.9 Kg
- · · Frame: 575 '08 carbon swingarm size L + Fox RP23
- · · Headset: Race Face Deus xc
- · · Fork: Fox '09 Talas RLC 140mm, QR 15mm
- · · Handlebars: BBB Fiberlight OS BHB-15 25.4- · · Stem: Syntace F99 25.4 - · · Grips: Ergon GP1
- · · Wheels: '09 Mavic Crossmax ST - · · Tires: Schwalbe NobbyNic UST 2.1 / Maxxis Medusa UST 2.1
- · · Brakes: Shimano XTR M975 + Braking 180mm rotors
- · · Shifters: Sram Twister Attack - · · R. Der: Shimano XTR M972gs shadow - · · F.Der: Shimano XT M771
- · · Cranks: Shimano XTR M970 24-32-44 - · · Chain: Shimano XTR CN7701 - · · Cassette: Shimano XTR M970 9V 11-34
- · · Pedals: Crankbrothers Candy 2Ti or EggBeaters Ti
- · · Seatpost: Planet-X Probe Pro - · · Saddle: Selle Italia SLR xc - · · Quick releases: Hope
Best Regards Simon.
Stuart YETI 575 (Added March 09)
- Pewter Frame
- 2009 Rock Shox Revelations U-turn Maxle Light
- Hope Hoops 5.1 with Tubeless conversion
- Mountain King 2.4 UST Tyres
- Avid Elixir CR Brakes 185 F 160 R
- Gears Full SLX
- Hope BB
- Hope Headset
- Thomson Seatpost
- Thomson Stem
- Eastion EA70 Bars
- ODI Ruffian
- SDG Cow Print Saddle
- Time Pedals
- More pictures can be found here- http://www.flickr.com/photos/stuartfield/sets/72157613004868981/
Niquo 2009 YETI 575 (Added February 09)
My new '09 Yeti 575 is OK to go fast, ride hard and have fun ;-)))
This is the détails :
- · Frame: 575 ’08 carbon swingarm size M + Fox RP23
- · Headset: Chris King
- · Fork: Fox '09 Float RLC 140mm, QR 15mm
- · Handlebars: Easton EC90 Monkeylite SL Riser 635mm, Lo Rise, 31.8mm
- · Stem: Thomson Elite X4 OS, 100mm, 10°, 31.8mm
- · Grips: ODI Lock On Yéti
- · Wheels: Mavic Crossmax ST
- · Tires: Schawlbe Albert and Smart Sam Tubless
- · Brakes: Formula The One 180/160mm
- · Shifters: Sram XO 9V '07
- · R. Der: Shimano SLX double
- · F.Der: Sram X9
- · Cranks: Shimano XT '08, Chainring TA 24x36 + bash
- · Chain: Sram PC 991
- · Cassette: Shimano XTR 9V 11-32
- · Pedals: Shimano XTR M970
- · Seatpost: Crank Brother Joplin
- · Saddle: SDG Ti Fly C Yéti
- · Quick releases: Salsa Ti
Jose 2008 YETI 575 (Added February 09)
- · Frame: 2008 Yeti 575 medium Orange
- · Fork: 2008 Manitou Minute Elite 140 mm .
- · Headset: ChrisKing
- · Stem: Thomson Masterpiece.
- · Bar: Ritchey WCS Carbon
- · Post: Thomson Elite
- · Grips: Yeti Loc-on Black
- · Wheels:Mavic Crossmax Enduro disc with DT Swiss 440 20 mm .
- · Tyres: Maxxis Larsen TT & High Roller
- · Chainset: Truvativ Stylo GigaPipe
- · F/M: Shimano XTR
- · R/M: Shimano XT Shadow
- · Cassette: Shimano XT
- · Chain: XT
- · Shifters: Shimano XTR
- · Brakes: Shimano XT discs
Jose Luis Cañavate
Andy 2009 YETI 575 ( Added February 09)
- 2009 Yeti 575 in Pewter. Built by Howard at Bromley Bikes in December 2008
- ’09 Fox 32 Van RLC 15QR fork
- ’09 Fox RP23 shock
- Shimano XTR M975 drivetrain and brakes
- ‘09 Mavic Crossmax ST 15QR
- Maxxis Ignitor UST 2.3 tyres
- Thomson layback seatpost and 90/0 stem
- Chris King Headset
- SDG Yeti Ti Fly
- Salsa seat clamp
- Easton Monkeylite CNT Hi Rise bar
- Yeti Hardcore grips
Lucianos 575 (Added Feb09)
- I'm an Italian biker and I finished to assemble my new 575
- The characteristic are :
- Frame : 575 year 2007 size M
- Fork : Magura Thor 100-140
- Wheels : crossmax sx with tyres nobby nic and fat albert
- brakes :avid jucy seven
- group : sram x.o with crank set truvativ noire
- weight : 12.6 Kg
Marks 09 575 (Added Feb 09)
Goal: Make an all mtn 575 as light and strong as I can on a budget.
Everything on this bike including the frame was bought on clearance or from outlet store specials this winter. 09 FOX Talas RLC. Seat Tioga Spyder TT. Post Alpha Q Carbon. Bar FSA K Force. Stem Origin 8. Crank Race Face Deus. Rings and Bash custom machined 2x9. Pedals X Pedo TI/TI. Wheels Mavic Crossmax SLR tubless / TI. Tires Kenda Blue Groove light sticky 2.0. Stans liq sealer 1.5 oz each. Chain & Sprocket Sram PC991 hollow / PG 990. Brakes Avid Elixir R 203F-185R. Derailleurs Shimano XT Shadow short rear / SLX 2x9 front. Shifters SLX.
Weight with pedals 10.83 KG. - 23 LBS. / 14 OZ.
Rafael 575 2008 (added January 09)
Here is my new yeti 575... from France
it's an amazing bike..
yeti 575 2008 M , aluminium
- fox rp23
- fsa the pig
- rockshox pike dual air
- dt swiss e2200
- kenda nevegal 2.35
- sram x7
- sram x9
- sram x9
- truvativ stylo team 3.3
- sram 970
- sram 970
- azonic accelerator
- thomson élite 30.9mm
- truvativ xc dh riser
- thomson élite x4 50mm
- odi rogue
Laurents 2009 YETI 575 ( added January 09)
Laurent alias Kite85 (see more in the forum )received his 2009 575 Yéti frame Turquoise and White. It looks very good, I'm waiting mine impatiently.
He will send you pictures about the complete bike very soon.
Have a good end of the year.
Ians YETI 575 (Added December 08)
Just finished being built up.
Not ridden yet!
Sams YETI 575 (Added December 08)
Thought it was about time I sent in some pics of my '08 575!
It's kitted out with full XT groupset, Fox Forx, Hope Hoops and the rest of the usual suspects. Rides like an absolute dream!
Joshs YETI 575 (Added December 08)
Love the site.... just picked up my new ride on Saturday and wanted to share a few pics with the tribe before I give it a good thrashing this weekend. Cant wait to put it through its paces on some of the great Hong Kong trails! Awesome bike, super versatile and so light for a all mountain rig. Go anywhere, do anything...and ONLY 27lbs
- · Frame 2009 575 Carbon (L) - · Shock 09 Fox RP23
- · Fork 09 32 Talas 140 RLC (15QR Thru Axle)
- · Crankset XTR - · F DER XTR - · R DER SRAM - X0
- · H'SET King
- · CHAIN XTR - · SHIFTER SRAM - X0 - · BRAKES Formula Oro K24 - · RIM Mavic XM 819 UST
- · HUBS Industry 9 (15mm) - · SPOKE DT Swiss Aerolite - · COGS XTR
- · TIRES Maxxis Crossmark UST - · HBAR Easton Monkey Lite Carbon - · Stem Thomson Elite x4 (BLK)
- · Seatpost Thomson Elite - · Saddle Fizik Gobi MX
Chris YETI 575 08 (Added November 08)
My New 08 575.
ONIX YETI 575 08 (Added November 08)
Here is my 2008 575- Medium 2008 -Syntace cockpit - XTR Drivetrain - Hope M4 - 2009 TALAS - Crossmax ST
This beast is a head turner where ever it goes. I can run with the XC and the All Mountain crew.
Here in Puerto Rico I had not seen any other 575, in fact any other Yeti.
Niquo Yeti 575 (Added October 08)
This is pictures about my new Yeti. It's a 575 '08 with Fox Float '08, Chris King headset, Xmax ST wheelset, Formula The One brakes (with front on right...), XO derailleur, XT crankset, Thomson seat post and stem, Easton EC90 handlebar, XTR pedals and Schwalbe tires. The bike like this is only 11,80kg. There is very fun in singletracks and very good to climb and down hill.
This is the détails of my 575 :
- · Frame: 575 ’08 carbon swingarm size M + Fox RP23
- · Headset: Chris King
- · Fork: Fox '09 Float RLC 140mm
- · Handlebars: Easton EC90 Monkeylite SL Riser 635mm, Lo Rise, 31.8mm
- · Stem: Thomson Elite X4 OS, 100mm, 10°, 31.8mm
- · Grips: ODI Lock On Yéti
- · Wheels: Mavic Crossmax ST
- · Tires: Schawlbe Nobby Nic 2.10 Tubless
- · Brakes: Formula The One 180/160mm
- · Shifters: Sram XO 9V '07
- · R. Der: Sram X0 9V '07 medium cage
- · F.Der: Sram X9
- · Cranks: Shimano XT '05, Chainring TA 22x32x44
- · Chain: Sram PC 991
- · Cassette: Shimano XTR 9V 11-32
- · Pedals: Shimano XTR M970
- · Seatpost: Thomson Elite Masterpiece 30.9x350mm
- · Saddle: SDG Ti Fly C Yéti
- · Quick releases: Salsa Ti
Koen YETI 575 08 (Added September 08)
Greetings from Indonesia just join the yetifan and this is my new bike the YETI 575 - 2008
Frame : Pewter Size M (18" C to Top) on DHX 5 Air shock – Fork : Fox TALAS 32 RL – Shimano XTR 960 -chainring, FD & RD, dual brake lever & caliper – Shimano XT : Rotor 7" front and 6" rear , sprocket and chain – XT wheel set, Panaracer Fire XCPro tubeless tyre – Cockpit : Pro Headset, Sunline V1 Stem & Handle bar, Odi X-Treme grip – Maxm seat post, WTB Rocket V saddle – Xpedo G-Force Pedal
The performance of this bike is beyond my expectation it handled very well on the uphill climb and the downhill trails. Cheers
Paolo YETI 575 07- updated (Added September 08)
I send you some pictures of my upgraded Yeti 575 MY 2007.
I've replaced the RS Pike with a brand new Fox 36 Talas RC 2009, new SMP saddle, bigger tyres and short stem.
Now my Yeti is a very allrounder bike, I can have a lot of fun in a bike park or in a hard xc session, just with the same bike.
Paolo Piretti, - Bologna, Italy
Etian YETI 575 08 (Added September 08)
My new 575, just one day old, seen here for the very last time without dust...
Setup: * 2008 Small frame with RP23 * 2009 RockShox Revelation 426 Air U-Turn 110-140mm fork, 20mm QR Maxle, Pop-lock * NoThreadSet Chris King headset * XT AM wheels M776 * XT crank HollowTech M770 * XT derailleur, Front M771 * XT derailleur, Rear M772 Shadow, medium cage * XT M770 shifter pods * XT brakes M775, 180mm rotors F&R * XT M770 cassette 11-34 * KMC X9L Ti chain * Odi Yeti Hardcore Lock-on grips * Shimano DX M647 pedals * Controltech House Carbon DH bar, 710mm * Thomson Elite X4, 70mm stem * Thomson Masterpiece InLine seatpost * Selle Italia Yutaak saddle * Maxxis High Roller LUST 2.35"/2.10" tires
Etian from Israel
Radeks YETI 575 (added September 08)
Frame Yeti 575 Headset Tune BoBo/GumGum Fork FOX TALAS32 100-140 RL Stem Tune Geiles Teil Handlebar Use Atom Riser Grips ODI Yeti+Hope bar ends Saddle Use Elite Seatpost Extralite The Post UL2 Seatclamp Tune Shifters Sram x.0 F.Der. Shimano XTR M971 R.Der. Sram x.0 blackbox F.Brake Hope Mono M4 R.Brake Hope Mono Mini Cranks TUNE - Fast Foot + Sixpack Chainrings SPECIALITES TA Compact Pedals Cranc Brothers Candy Cassette SRAM PG 980 Chain SRAM PC 971 Wheels Tune King Kong, ZTR Olympic, DT Swiss Revolution
Radek- Czech Republic
Frank Yeti 575 (Added July 08)
Here's my 575 on top of High Street
Ralf Yeti 575 (Added July 08)
My Enduro Yeti, Mavic Deemax Tubless, Avid Code 203mm , Marzocchi Bomber Z1 150 mm and Race Face parts.
What you want more
greats from swiss.
Bob’s YETI 575 (Added June 08)
I came from a Cannondale Prophet Team 4x and turned down a Rize 1 Carbon to get the Yeti. Haven't yet had a chance to get her dirty yet but plan on rectifying that very soon.
- · Medium 2008 Yeti 575 Carbon
- · Fox FLOAT 140 RLC 140mm travel fork
- · Fox RP23 rear shock
- · Cane Creek S-3 Headset
- · Shimano XT front and XTR Shadow rear derailleur
- · Shimano XT 44-32-22 crankset
- · Shmano XT 11-34 cassette
- · DT 370 QR Hubs laced to DT 540 rims with Stans No Tubes rim strip and Maxxis Highroller 2.1 UST tires
- · Shimano XT Disc brakes
- · Easton Monkey Lite handlebar on a Thomson X4 stem
- · Yeti/SDG Ti FLy saddle on a Thomson X4 seatpost
- · Cook Bros Candy SL Pedals in a Turquoise pretty darned close to the Yeti colouring.
- Cheers, Bob
Gary Yeti 575 (Added June 08)
My new 575, I picked it up quite a few weeks ago now and it is fantastic. I sold my previous 575 and opted for the new one, and I have to say it is better in every regard, although I didn't really expect it to be (virtually same geometry). It is so much stiffer, particularly the rear carbon triangle.
It is built up with Fox Talas RC36'ers which are a perfect match, Chris King headset, Thomson seat post & stem, XTR brakes and drive chain, Hope Hoop wheelset, Continental 2.4 Mountain King tyres, Raceface carbon bars and finished with the new Yeti saddle. It handles absolutely brilliantly, so stable, it corners like it is on rails.
Many thanks and regards,
Gary Smith Whittington, UK.
Andrew Yeti 575 08 (added May 08)
Hi, could you please put my 575 on your website its my latest addition to my collection my lawill4 and asx are already on your site thanks i will be taking them to cwm carn for the tribemeet. Andrew
Pete Yeti 575 08 (added May 08)
After a 3&1/2 month wait, my Yeti arrived early in March - a day before I went on a 3 week work trip! It was built over 2 day thanks to the guys at Bikelab in Poole, Dorset - cheers Clive & Martin ;-)
I've had a good few blasts on it now, including a week in Wales at the end of April and it is AWESOME!! This the best bike I've ever ridden, it was definately worth the wait. Build-up is as follows-
- 575, size M frameset, RP23 shock Fox Float 32 RL fork
- XTR tubeless wheelset with Conti Vertical rubber XT shifters, F&R mechs, discs and pedals
- Dura-Ace 12-27t cassette Raceface DeusXC cranks and headset Raceface DeusXC post, stem and bars
- Yeti Hardcore grips San Marco Aspide saddle Total weight including pedals is 27.39lbs
Tim Yeti 575 08 (added May 08)
Finished building it last week and am chuffed to bits with it. I had intended to build it by swapping all possible parts from my previous 575 ('07) but in the end the only parts that crossed over were the crankset, brakes , grips and pedals - such is life as a Yetifan! I'm based in Cambridgeshire so my bikes do a lot more miles on top of the car than on their own wheels!
Looking forward showing it off at Tribemeet in June!!!
- Spec. is:
- Frame: Yeti 575 2008 / Carbon / Black / Medium
- Forks: Push'ed Rockshox Pike 454 Air U-Turn
- Headset: Chris King - Wheelset: Mavic CrossMax ST
- Discs: Formula Oro Bianco 180 F&R
- Bars: RaceFace Atlas Low Rise Bar
- Stem: Thomson Elite X4 70mm 0° - Seatpost: Thomson Elite
- Front Mech: Shimano XT - Rear Mech: Shimano XTR Shadow
- Shifters: Shimano XTR - Cassette: SRAM PG990 11-34 - Chain: SRAM PC991 HP
- Saddle: Specialized Phenom Gel - Grips: ODI Lock-on Cross Trainer - Pedals: Shimano DX Caged SPDs
- BB: Hope CeramicCrankset: RaceFace Atlas with e-13 Bash/36/22 - Tyres: Maxxis Ignitor LUST 2.1 (Tubeless)
Hadge 08 575 - (added May 08)
I would like to add my 08 575 to your picture files if possible. I've had it some 5 months now and have been very impressed with it. I've taken it along to the BETD/Goldtec Demo day as well to show just how light one can be built up to even with sensible kit. The full spec is as follows:
- Yeti 575 Medium frame
- FOX Talas RLC 08 forks
- Chris King Rasta headset
- Easton EC90 SL bars - Ritchey WCS grips
- SRAM X.0 shifters - SRAM X.0 rear mech
- XTR M971 front mech - XTR M970 chainset - XTR M970 cassette
- Avid Juicy Ultimate brakes with Hope 183mm floating rotors front & rear
- XTR M970 skewers
- Goldtec Pro Comp hubs on Stans ZTR Olympic rims running Stans NoTubes kit
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic/Racing Ralph 2.25 tyres
- Thomson Masterpiece seatpost - SDG Team Yeti Ti saddle
- Flying Snakes gear cable - KNC SL chain - Xpedo Ti/Ti pedals
The built up weight is 24.8lbs including pedals using Ultimate Digital scales. The bike flies up hills and isn't bad going down either. It's a superb all-day FS bike which when you consider has nearly 6 inches of travel is incredible. I hope you like it as much as I do.
Leigh 08 575- (added May 08)
My new 575 replacing much loved old white one . XT08 throughout, including XT all mountain wheels and fox 36 Talas,
pimp white bits!, king head set, thomson stem and post, IT ROCKS.............
big thanks to Mark, Hoof,Hobbit & Snacks
Mig08 575- (added May 08)
Its difficult to keep this one clean, hence the photos are not that flattering,
About 28-29lbs even with the gravity dropper and other gubins attached (it’s a small frame), veritable all day trail beast!
Mig from Aberdeen
Ricky 08 YETI 575(Added April 08)
My name is Ricky Sutherland from Glasgow and bought this stunning 2008 575 frame 2 weeks ago and got Freeflow bikes of Glasgow to build it for me.
- The spec is: 2008 Medium Carbon 575
- Rockshox Pike 454 U Turn air forks
- Fox RP23 Shox
- Full 2008 XTR
- DT Swiss EX 5.2 rims on Hope Pro 2 hubs
- Bontrager X lite Carbon Fibre Bars, Kore Carbon fibre I Beam seatpost, SDG I Beam cow seat
- Hope Mono M4 Brakes
- KMC Gold Chain - Hope Finishing Kit, Maxxis High Roller 2.35 Tyres & ODI Yeti grips
This bike is awesome, best bike I have ever owned period. Ride on - Ricky
Jaroslev 08 YETI 575(Added April 08)
I am from Czech Republic now living in USA. I bought this bike few months ago and I like it a lot. I took it for ride few times already and I thing this bike is amazing!!!! Uphill is no problem and downhill is fun.I build my bike as All Mountain ride 29Lbs.
- Frame: black large
- Fork: Rockshox Pike 100 - 140
- Hendlebar: Titus Hellbent Gold - Grip: Yeti Hardcore
- Shifter: XT 770 - Brake lever: Avid Speed dial Ti
- Brakes: Avid BB7 disc - Stem: Thomson Elite - Headset: Chris King - Seatpost: Thomson X4
- Crankset: XT 770 - Derailleur: front: XTR 971 rear: XT 772 shadow Chain: Sram PC-99
- Cassette: Sram PC-991
- Wheelset: Easton Havoc
Ofer Yeti 575 (Added April 08)
Here is my 575 08 Pewter, I purchased the frame couple of months ago and built the complete bike myself. The bikes are amazing, uphill like a goat, downhill like mule. The bikes are the ultimate all mountain bikes!!!
- · (17.5") Pewter
- · Shock: Fox RP23
- · Headset: Chris King - · Fork: Fox Talas 36 (100-130-160)
- · Hubs: DT 370 - · Rims: Mavic 819 MX Disc - · Spokes: DT competition - · Tires: Kenda Nevegal 2.35
- · Derailleur R: Shimano XT 08 Shadow - · Derailleur F: Shimano XTR 08 - · Shifters: Shimano XT 08
- · Crank: Shimano XT 08 with E13 Bash guard - · Cassettes: Shimano XT 08 - · Chain: Shimano XT 08
- · Brakes: Shimano XT 08 - · SPD: Shimano DX PD-M647 - · Seatpost: Maverick speedball adjustable (Remote)
- · Saddle: Selle Italia prolink light gelflow - · Handlebar: Salsa O/S PRO MOTOâ„¢ XC RISER BAR
- · Stem: Thomson Elite X4 O/S 70mm 0 deg - · Grips: Salsa JUEGOS DE FUEGOSâ„¢ LOCK-ON GRIPS
- · Skewer and collar: Salsa blue
Thanks - Ofer Israel
Stuart 575 (Added April 08)
Here's my perfect 575 which I took delivery of in January this year. One of the first small ones in the UK, purchased from Leisure Lakes, Bury. Awesome bike but I'm still wondering whether I should have gone for the x-small as it is quite long and I'm only 5'4''.
Small 575 ano black, carbon rear with Fox Talas 32 RLC. Thompson X4 stem and Masterpiece seatpost. Easton Monkey Lite CNT bars. Chris King headset and ISO disc hubs. 2008 XTR drivetrain. Hope Mono Mini Pro discs. And that cow hide SDG ti saddle! Weighs in at 26.7 lb.
Stu. Rossendale, UK.
Mark Yeti 575 06- (Added April 08)
picture of my 06 575 after completing the 42nd Traverse at Tongariro National Park in new Zealand 44klms of downhill track with a few nice up hills ending at a pub...
- Bike: 06 575 medium
- DT Swiss of 07 yeti
- 2.35 nevegals with stans
- Time Z’s
- XT crank fr der, Xtr rear der , Xt shifters, Hayes carbon 9’s
- Thomson post etc
- Usual build and very sweet Cheers
Mark Lyndon, Auckland, New Zealand
Sylvain Yeti 575 07 (added March 08)
Here is my 575, I purchased the frame begining of this year and built the complet bike myself. Great bike, so nice to ride, can't wait for mountain rides this summer.
- n Frame : Yeti 575 2007 carbon rear small with Fox RP23
- n Fork: Fox 32 Talas RLC 2008
- n Headset: FSA Orbit XL II
- n Handlebar: Race Face Next Low Riser
- n Steam : Race Face Deus XC 100mm
- n Grips: ODI HARDCORE
- n Brakes: Formula Oro K24 180/160 rotors
- n Seatpost: Race Face Next SL
- n Saddle: Fizik Goby
- n Wheels: & Hubs: Hope Pro II black colour + Sapim Cray + Luly Demonchaux
- n Rims: Stans NoTubes ZTR 355
- n Tires: Schwalbe Albert 2,25 front, Schwalbe Albert 2,25 rear
- n Derailleur R: Shimano XT 08 Shadow
- n Derailleur F: Shimano XT 08
- n Shifters: Shimano XT 08
- n Crank: Shimano XT 08
- n Cassettes: Shimano XT 08
- n Chain: SRAM PG-990 11-34
- n SPD: Time Atac XS
- n weight 12,4 kg overall
Fernando’s YETI 575 07 (Added March 08)
Cuadro: Yeti ASR 575 rojo (mod.2007).Vainas Carbono. Amortiguador: Fox RP23. Horquilla: Fox Vanilla 130. Dirección: Chris King. Potencia: Thomson EliteX4. Manillar :Specialized S Works Carbono. Tija: Gravity Dropper. Sillín: SDG Yeti Titanio. Puños: Yeti. Frenos:Formula Oro 24K, Discos Hope 185 rojos. Desviador: Shimano XTR. Cadena: Shimano XTR. Cambio: Shimano XT Shadow. Mandos:Shimano XT. Bielas: FSA V Drive 22.32. Cubreplato: Race Face. Pedales: Shimano XTR. Ruedas: Mavic Cross Max Enduro Tubeless. Cubiertas: Maxis HR. 2.35: LUST y Supertacky. Cierres ruedas y tija: Hope.
La he estrenado este sábado y me parece una maravilla. Un saludo!
Fernando Gónzalez Fernández
Matt’s 2008 YETI 575 (Added Feb 08)
Its a great website and keep up the good work.
"Here are some shots of my new Yeti 08 carbon frame, just a few days old and only riden once. Rough specs are as follows: XT drivetrain, juicy brakes, rock shox lyrics, Mavic DeeMax wheels and some race face bits and bobs.
Cheers from Manchester, England Matt
Barry’s 2008 YETI 575 (Added Feb 08)
Bought my Yeti from Bromley & Howard sorted it out for me (thanks), just built it up in Race Face kit & have been out a few times this year. This is my first Yeti & I absolutely love it.
Thomas 2008 YETI 575 (Added Feb 08)
have a dream ... My dream comes true in January 08 when i receive the 575 frame 2008.
Frame : (20.5") Aluminum Shock: Fox DHx 5 air Headset: Race Face Deus Fork: Maverick DUC 32 Wheels: Front Bontrager Earl Disc and Rear mavic XM 819 Tires: Hutchinson Bulldog 2.3 Derailleur R: Shimano XT 06 Derailleur F: Shimano XT 06 Shifters: Shimano LX 07 Crank: Shimano LX 05 Cassettes: Shimano Deore LX 07 Chain: XT Brakes: Avid Juicy 7 SPD: Shimano PD-M646 Seatpost: Bontrager Saddle: SDG Bel Air Handlebar: FSA FR 330 Steam: Maverick 75 - 85 - 95 mm Grips: Lizard Skin Northshore
A bike with an incredible return., Comfortable in climb as in descent. Looks completed. Now, the pilot has to manage to be for the height
Damian’s 2007 YETI 575 (Added Feb 08)
07 575 purchased Oct 07 finished with Fox 160mm Talas, XTR cranks, shifter cassette. XT rear & Front Mech, Formula Oro Bianco Brakes, CK Headset, Stans Flow Wheels with Hope Pro 2 Hubs - Stans tubeless system. Awesome bike and only weighs 29.5lbs with pedals !!!
Mark’s 2007 YETI 575 (Added Feb 08)
This is my new pride and joy, Its an 07 575 with Carbon with Talas 36's Hope M4's with a Racrface deux Crank, XTR 07 front and rear Derailleur. Dressed in a Raceface headset, stem and Bars. Wheels are Hope Hoops Hubs with DT Swiss Rims. Just cant wait to go get her all dirty now. Mark from Lincoln UK
Konrad’s 575 (added Feb 08)
I decided write some info about my 575. I’m Konrad form Poland and two days ago I completed my “dream bike”. Below you could find a details:
- Frame: Yeti 575, 2007, S (17.5") Carbon and Of Course .. Torques
- Shock: Fox RP23
- Headset: Cane Creek S-3
- Fork: Rockshox Pike 406
- Wheels: & Hubs: Hope Pro II ... gun smoke colour
- Rims: XM719 Disc 2007
- Tires: Conti Mountain King Supersonic 2,2
- Derailleur R: Shimano XT 08 Shadow
- Derailleur F: Shimano XT 08
- Shifters: SRAM Rocket Gripshift
- Crank: Race Face Evolve XC
- Cassettes: Shimano Deore XT 08
- Chain: XTR
- Brakes: Avid Juicy 7
- SPD: Shimano PD-M520
- Seatpost: Thomson Aluminum Elite
- Saddle: SDG Yeti Ti Fly C
- Handlebar: Easton EA70 Monkeybar O/S Riser
- Steam: Titec Hellbent Rip 3D Gold Stem ... bought for testing a sizes … aim is Thomson Elite X4 O/S
- Grips: Yeti ODI HARDCORE
- I count the weight – result is 12,8 kg PS. - I think my Yeti 575 was 1ts 575 in my Country.
Alan’s 575 (added Feb 08)
Here is a photo of my new Yeti 575. I took delivery Friday 8th. Feb. The frame was imported by through Bromley in super quick time fro placing the order, which was through Cycleworld in Sunderland who built up the bike, thank's to Wooly for that, and Bri and Ian for getting it all sorted. I'm more than happy with the bike, absolutely brilliant ride, 2 rides over the weekend, Hamsterly and Boltby in excellent weather. Kit includes - Fox Talas 32, Chris King hubs, Mavic rims, Thomson seatpost and stem, Easton Monkey bars, Yeti saddle, Maxxis High Rollers, and XT gearing.
Paolo 575 07 (added Feb 08)
Hi, I'm Paolo from Bologna (Italy).
I've just finish to build my brand new Yeti 575 (MY 2007) with 2008 components, full XT2008 group except the great Race Face Deus crank, Rock Shox Pike 454 and DHX5.
I'm so glad about the design of the 575 MY2008, it seems another bike, not a restyling, so the MY2007 will remain a actual forever
Glenn’s 575 (added Feb 08)
Bought the 2005 575 frame on ebay
Stripped the previous owner's bad paint job and repainted with my own design
"YETI" is painted. No decals
Fox RP3 rear and Mazocchi All Mountain 1 fork
Bought a 2007 Yeti Race Disc build kit from Adrenaline Bikes in Orange, CA and had them build it. Total cost $1750 on a $3000 bike!
Jyrki’s YETI 575(added Feb 08)
Here's some pics of my Yeti 575. Specs: XT 2008, Formula B4, RS Relevation. Lightest setup with American Classic wheels is in summer with SpeedKing 2.3 SS 11.4kg and in winter with Nokian Hakka WXC300 spike tyres 11.9 kg :-)
Best greatings from Helsinki - Jyrki
Ben New 08 575 (added Jan 08)
After a 2005 turquoise, a white in 2007, here is my new black 575 2008. Received, assembled and tested this weekend in the mud of south west of France
- Frame - Yeti 575 2008 full carbon rear
- Handlebar Race Face Low riser XC Carbon
- Headset Chris King Ti
- Grips Oury locks-on
- Brakes Formula The One Greg Minnaar Limited 180mm
- Skewers Salsa Flip-Offs Ti
- Crank Truvativ Noir 3.3 + Extralite Octaramp chainrings + Extralite alu bolt kit
- Shifter X.O- FD XTR - RD X.O 2008 médium cage + KCNC céramic jockey wheels
- Cassette Sram PG990 11-32 - Chain KMC X9 SL
- Wheelset - Industry Nine All Mountain + Spinergy Xyclone - Tires Michelin XCR X-Trem or Maxxis Médusa
- Pedals Time Atac Titan Carbon - Seat - WTB Rocket V SLT « Yéti »
- Seatpost - Thomson Masterpièce + ti bolt kit Toronto Cycles - Stem Thomson X4 + ti bolts
- Fork Fox 32 Talas RLC 2008
Frederic’s new 08 575 (added Jan 08)
Here is my new 575 carbon RP23,
Fox Talas, Chris King hubs and headset, Race Face next sl carbon
seatpost and bars, thomson stem, XT/XTR, Hope disc brake.
Frédéric from Brussels Belgium.
Bjoern’s 575 (added Jan 08)
I want to show you my 575. It´s the ideal bike for trail- and fr-light biking to me. Last but not laest because of the 14 gear Rohloff Speedhub. No chainsucks anymore! ;-)
Best greatings from Germany
David’s New 08 575(added Jan 08)
Hello!!! My name is David and i from Spain “ Barcelona ”.
This is the my new second Yeti 575.
Yeti carbon/ fox Talas/ avid juicy seven carbon/ mavic sx/ Thomson elite/ race face next carbon/ scandium/ xtr/ x9/….
Weight 11.820 kg
Joe’s YETI 575 08- (added December 08)
thought you like to see my new 575 its well worth the wait rides like a dream and its a lot of fun with the wotan up front
Joe - Bromley bike Co.
Mark’s YETI 575 (added December 08)
Here are some pic's of my 2007 575 Carbon. I am stationed in Germany and while I was deployed in Iraq I built this bike piece by piece.. This bike is the greatest thing. Thanks Andrew for your help! I am all about suggestions and to provide help. Mark Vernon
Jimmy’s 575. (added December 07)
Just got my new 575 yesterday. It just got back from its first ride. Large 2007 575 raw.
Wheels: Rhino Lite/ Deore hubs , Brakes: Juicy 7, RD: X-7, FD: Deore, Shifters:X7, Cranks: Truvativ 5d
Fork: Marzocchi MZ-1,
Very basic group that I am working on upgrading slowly but surely. This is my first Yeti, the culmination of a 10+ year dream. I am in San Jose, California, USA.
My name is Jim Casey. Love the website
John’s YETI 575 (added December 07)
Here is my baby! Full 2008 XTR groupset, RP23 shock, Lyrik Coil U-turn forks, DT EX1750 wheels, Thomson Masterpiece post, Easton CNT bars, Juicy Carbon Brakes... Even the burly build with Michelin DH tyres is under 30lbs (just). It's without doubt, the best riding trail bike i've ever been on! The first of many Yetis i'm sure! John M, Glasgow.
Ed’s Red 575- www.crosstrax.co.uk (added November 07)
Frame: Yeti 575 'Limited Red' (M), Forks: Fox Talas RLC, Wheelset: Mavic Crossmax ST, Tyres: Michelin Mountain AT Tubeless, Headset: Chris King (of course!), Grips: Race Face Lock-on, Brakes: Avid Juicy Carbon ,Bars: Raceface Next Carbon O/S, Stem: Raceface Deus XC 90mm, Crankset: Raceface Deus XC , Chain: KMC Ti Gold , R/Mech: Shimano XT, F/Mech: Shiamno XT, Seat: SDG I Beam, Gear Shift Shimano XT
Andrew’s YETI 575 -08 (Added November 07)
New 2008 Frame, Medium with RP23, King Headset & Hubs, XT & XTR groupset, UST tyres, Mavic Rims. FOX Float RLC, Easton Carbon bars, Thomson seat post. Its awesome, I have done 3 big rides on it, it climbs like an AS-R ! Downhills like an AS-X, and is just amazing.
I love it! It is the best bike in the world! No kidding!
Andrew’s 575 (added October 2007)
I am Andrew Pinto from Malaysia .
Here are some pix of my 575. Weighs in about 12.5kg
Specs as follows
If anyone’s planning a ride here, you can check out http://www.fakawitribe.com/
Yeti 575 Race Carbon
Race Face Low riser XC Carbon
Odi Yeti Hard Core
Avid Juicy 7
XT Hollow Tech 2
XT Hollow Tech 2
Mavic 717 + XTR 07 + DT Comp
Atom lab - Air Comp
Selle Italia - Flite
Fox 32 RLC
Chris’s Yeti 575 (added August 07)
I have just received my new Yeti, having been into cross country most of my life, at the age of 43, I wanted a do-it-all bike as my last major purchase, I find now that I am enjoying more and more trails, esp' round my local forest of Hamsterly in Co.Durham.
I am more into keep fit riding than anything else now, but wanted a bombproof bike to suit any light or heavy rides I may undertake, I have included the full spec below,
I opted for full xtr, having always used it, it has never let me down, whatever I have thrown at it, I opted for goodridge brake hoses though, just to give it a little extra braking power.
I would also like to say a Big Thankyou to Howard, at Bromley bikes, who custom made the bike for me......
As you can see in the photos, I am in the middle of decorating, so My wife wont let me out of the house until Im finished, but if the bike rides as good as it looks, i'm in for some serious fun. Thanks, Chris
Andrew’s 2008 Yeti 575 added August 2007
Just thought that I would mail to say great website - and send you some photo's of my new beloved custom built 2008 575 Carbon.
Sold the Stumpjumper and transferred some components (bought some newbie's), and have ridden the beauty every weekend since getting it. Which - considering it's peak ski season and we are having the best season here since 1990, is a major thing.
Anyway - here's some pics and specs. Wanted to be the only Australian on the website that I can see! Yeti 575 Carbon Anodized black with 2008 Fox RP23 shock '06 Fox Talas RLC 130mm XTR rear Derailleur XT front Derailleur, cranks, Cassette and shifters Avid Juicy 7 disc brakes Hope XC Hubs in Anodized Blue with XC717 Discs FSA Orbit XM headset Thompson seat post Gobi Saddle Hussefelt Bar ODI lock on's Stans No Tubes conversions
RAFCO’s YETI 575 added July 2007
My second Yeti is a 2007 575 Carbon large team color DHX 5.0 rear Fox Vanila 32 RL Forks Seram XO rear Mech Seram XO Triggers Shimano XTR Crank Shimano XTR front Mech Shimano XTR Cogs Xpedo pedals Stans ZTR Olympic Rims Chris King Hubs Chris King Headset Tompson Seat post and stem Ritchy WCS Carbon Bars Swabee Knobby nics 2.25 front and 2.1 rear And Hope Mono Mini's This bike weighs in at 27lb even and rides like a dream with Coil front and DHX rear it handles anything and pedals like a dream
Chris’s YETI 575 added July 2007
here are some pics of my new Yeti 575. Specs: XTR crank, Mavic SLR's, Juicy Ultimates, Sram XO rear derailuer and shifters.
Trond’s YETI 575 added July 2007
Hi i am Trond from Norway and this is my first Yeti bike It`s an 2007 black in medium
- Fork: FOX VANILLA 140 RL. Headset: CANE CREEK S-2 with cartridge bearings. Crankset/BB: RACE FACE EVOLVE XC 44X32X22.
- Derailleurs: XT front and SRAM X-9 rear. Shifters: SRAM X-9. Cassette: SRAM PG 950 11-34 Chain: SHIMANO HG53 9-SPEED.
- Wheelset: 2007 MAVIC CROSS RIDE Disc Tires: MAXXIS MINION 2.35 KEVLAR Disc Brakes: AVID JUICY-7 Hydraulic
- Handle Bar: RACE FACE NEXT CARBON RISER Stem: RACE FACE EVOLVE XC Grips: YETI HARD CORE.
- Seat: YETI LOGO / WTB ROCKET V CRO-MO. Seat Post: RACE FACE EVOLVE XC
Xavier YETI 575 added July 2007
I have been a Fan of Yeti's since 1991, back when Johnny T. and Juliana Furtado where ruling the MTB world with their FROs and C26s... Finally realized the dream of having one by... buying 2... Here is the "modern" one, will send the collector one later. Built with Howard @ Bromleybikes. Idea was to get a bike light enough for my mountain bike trips back in Belgium ( the area famous for Liege Bastonge Liege road race ), yet with enough travel to differentiate it from my Blur ( arggh.... ), so here it comes, have not been able to ride it properly yet but for sure will fullfill expectations... Got all the "usual" stuffs to try and keep it light but reliable....
Yeti 575 Black Ano with Titanium kit, Fox Talas RLC 32, Chris King Red Headset, Marta SL Red brakes, Mavic xmas SLR wheelset, XTR cranks, cassette, chain and front mech, X.0. shifters and rear deraileur, the compulsory Yeti seat, Thomson seatpost and stem and Easton Monkeylite bar, Cranks Eggbeaters ti pedals... Final "bill" : 11.8kg / 25.9 lbs.
Happy trails and long live Yeti... Xavier, London, UK
Gavin’s 2007 575 (added July 07)
Frame bought from Howard at Bromley Bikes, and then custom built by my lbs Banjo Cycles in Newbury.
I fully intended to buy a black frame, but couldn’t resist the lure of full Yeti team colours when I got in the shop!
I wend for Fox Float RLC on the front, with full XT groupset, Avid Juicy Carbon brakes, Hope wheels, Chris King headset, Easton EA70 bars and stem, and a lovely Thomson seatpost.
It rides like a dream compared to my old Marin Rift Zone; much sharper. So far, every ride has been wet and muddy, so can’t wait for summer!
Chris’s 2007 Yeti 575 (added June 07)
Just finished building this custom 2007 Yeti 575 in preparation for a trip to Les Arcs this summer. All Raceface, XT gearing and hubs, Mavic EN321 rims, Avid Juicy 7 (185mm) and Fox Float RLC forks. Comes in weighing 25lbs with the carbon chainstay.
Off to give it a proper blast around the local trails in Wales before heading out to France in July.
Chris - South Wales, UK
Peter’s 2007 Yeti 575 (added June 07)
I've always wanted a Yeti since the days of the FRO in the early 90s, but then I gave up MTBing for a few years. I started again 3-4 years ago. The Stumpjumper FSR I have just sold was my only bike for ages until I built a hardtail for shorter/local/night rides. So I decided I could have something 'bigger' than the FSR for all day rides and trips to Wales/Scotland. After much research a 575 seemed to fit the bill best. It took me 6 months saving money and collecting parts before I bought the frame and built the bike.
Then I had one ride on it and then went on holiday for 2 weeks!
I've since doen a few more rides and managed to get the front and rear suspension balanced nicely. The bike seems to give me a lot more confidence and the ride is so supple and active, with very little bob considering it is basically a single pivot design. You can feel that Yeti have done their homework here, I think. The best compliment I can give it is that it feels like there is less suspension travel than my old (4 inch) FSR. But there isn't, it's just better controlled.
The spec -
Yeti 575, Medium, Carbon Swing Arm , Rockshox Pike 454 Air U-Turn forks, Hope Hoops Wheelset - Pro2 Hubs, DT Swiss 5.1 rims, WTB Moto Raptor 2.24 tyres, On-One 456 Stem, 80mm. (And I have a 60mm as well if I need it), Easton EA70 bars, Medium rise, ODI Yeti lock on grips, Chris King Headset, FSA FR 280 Seatpost, SDG Bel Air RL saddle, Magura Louise FR Barkes, 180/160 rotors, SRAM 2007 X9 Shifters and Rear mech, X-Gen Front mech, Shimano XT HT2 Chainset, Crank Bros Candy C pedals & PG 990 cassette and 991 chain
Pascal’s Yeti 575 (added June 2007)
My name is Pascal and I'm French. Here is my 575 Yeti (2005) offered to me for my fortieth birthday. It is a fantastic Montain Bike ! Thanks to it I've discovered a new pleasure in riding and it also took me back to a second youth.
A big hand for you web site... With very best regards, Pascal
Albin’s Yeti 575 (added June 2007)
I would like to show you my new 2007 Yeti 575 carbon (June 2007).
Brief spec.: * 2007 YETI 575 Carbon Small frame with Fox RP23. * 2007 RockShox Lyric 2 Step 115-160mm. * Chris King's Headset and hubs with Mavic 819 disc rims, DT spokes. * New Hope M4 brakes with floating disc in 180mm. * Complete XTR 07 groupset except XT Rapidfire. * Race Face's Deus Crankset and Handlebar. * Thomson's Stem and Seatpost, Gobi saddle. * Nokon's cable in Black. * Hope's clamp and skewers. Weight ~13.8 kg.
Happy trails and best regards. Albin.- Haute-Savoie
DJE’s Yeti 575 - (added June 2007)
Dje’s Yeti 575- Also check out his AS-X air.
Adam’s 2007 Yeti 575(added May 2007)
This is my new 2007 Yeti 575. Built by the guys at Keswick Mountain Bikes in April 2007
- 2007 575 Medium Frame, Fox RP23
- 2007 Fox TALAS RLC forks
- Full 2007 XT groupset
- Hope Pro 2 Hubs laced to Mavic 719 Disc rims with Continental ProTection Verticals
- Avid Juicy 7 185mm brakes F+R
- Thomson Stem and Seatpost and Raceface Atlas LR bars
- Chris King Headset and SDG Bel Air RL Seat
i'm looking in to coming to the tribe meet, It's a bit far to travel, but I met two guys on 575's out on the trails in Keswick last weekend who are going and it sounds like it could be a greta weekend.
Happy Trails, Adam.
Carsten 575 - 2006 (added May 2007)
Frame YETI 575 with titanium kit 06, Fork Fox Float X TT 06, Complete XTR 07 with rapidfire. Wheels XTR 07, Race Face headset & Race Face Deus components. Ritchey Z-MAX evo. 2.10 tires, Continental supersonic tubes
Weight 11.5 kg (25 lbs)
Regards - Carsten - Denmark
Ermes Yeti 575 (added 28th April 07) 2007 Model frame.
I have finished assembley of my new Yeti 575, '07
I would like to see you publish the photos on the web site yetifan.
Regards - Ermes
Mark’s 575 (Added April 2007)
Mark’s Yeti 575 - new in April 07
Kevin's Yeti 575
This is my new 575 - picked up from Bromley Bikes this morning & ridden this afternoon:
I reckon i will be a yetifan for many years now.
Jose Cano 575
Hola soy Jose A. Cano y os envio la foto de mi nueva y flamante Yeti 575, tiene de todo:
Cuadro: YETI 575 2004, Potencia: Thomson 100 - 5º, Direccion: Cane creek S-6, Manillar: UNO U.L Sistem Fiber-Carbon, Horquilla: Fox Vanilla RL-125, Puños: ON-OFF doble densidad Pulsador, cambio: XTR 2002 Manetas freno disc: XT 2003 Pinza freno del.: XT 2003 4 pistones Disco: XT 2004, Neumatico del.: Continental Diesel Gravity 2.35, Llanta del: XT 2004 24 radios, Buje: XT 2004 Center Lock, Bielas: XT 2004, Pedalier: XT 2004, Pedales: 959, Cadena: Durace Amortiguador: 5th Element, Tija: Thomson Sillin: Selle Italia Pro-link, Desviador: XTR 2003 Pinza freno tras.: XT 2003 4 pistones, Disco: XT 2004, Casette: XTR 2003 Cambio tras. XTR 2002
Siento no poderos escribir en ingles, espero que lo podais traducir y sacarlo en la Web. Muchas gracias.
Jose A. Cano Haro
Hello I am Jose To Cano and send you the photos of my new and hot Yeti 575,
Thank you very much to translate and to add it in the Web. Jose To Cano Haro
Here's my new 575 for the "your yeti's" section Bike was bought from Bromley Bikes after having their demonstrator for the bank holiday weekend.
It's got Pace RC40 forks, Thomson Stem & Seatpost, Full XT kit except deore discs and hubs with Mavic 717 rims, Easton EA50 Handlebars and is about to get a WTB Rocket V Stealth seat ( the old Specialized one on now just looks too tatty!). It rides superbly and I love it!
Stock disc version, Time ATAC pedals.....everything is perfect! (so far). Received as a gift from my wife on my 50th B-Day!
Purchased at the Spokesman, Santa Cruz, CA.
Dt- Swiss Tubless Wheel, XTR Shifting, XT Crank, Hayes Mag + carbon, Tioga componente, Marzocchi Shiver SC 2003 120 mm
DT’s 2005 575
Just got this 2005 fresh from the factory. New anodized paint job. I put Fox suspension, mavic ust rims, shimano xl derailers, thompson stems, hutcheson tires, egg beaters on it. Climbs with no bob and takes on anything but the biggest drops (4ft+) effortlessly.
DT in Oregon
2005 Fox RLC front end, Tubles Mavic rims, Thompson seat post and stem. Easton Bars, M4 Mini front & Rear with Goodrige lines 205mm front disc, XTR Chain Rings, XT Rear Mechs, XT Hubs, Panaracer Tubless Tyres.
2005 575- Fox Forx, Matt Black finish, Easton bars, Hope brakes
Hola mi nombre es David y soy del Prat de LLobregat (Barcelona) y esta es mi yeti.Hace un mes que la tengo y estoy muy contento con ella. Os cuento que lleva:
- cuadro yeti 575 ' 04
- horquilla marzocchi bomber all mountain 1 150mm recorrido.
- frenos disco Hayes nine.
- ruedas Mavic cross roc.
- tija, potencia y manillar Pazza.
- transmision XT; LX ' 04
- sillin flite titanium.
Espero que os guste un saludo y felicidades por vuestra pagina
Hello my name is David and I am of the Prat de LLobregat (Barcelona) and this is my yeti. Its a month that I have it and I am very contented with her. I take picture, yeti 575 ' 04 bracket marzocchi to bomber all mountain 1 150mm route brakes disc Hayes nine. Mavic wheels cross roc. tija, power and Pazza. handlebars transmission XT; LX ' 04 saddle flite titanium. I hope that you like a greeting and congratulations by your pagina(?)
Donalds 575 (Added 2005)
This is my 2005 575. My first Yeti I might add. It started life raw but I didn’t like that so I got it painted Pink Panther Pink. Its built with a full XTR kit except for the bottom bracket which is a Race Face XC x-type BB. A 2005 Fox Talas RLC for the fork. The wheels are XM819 with DT super comp spokes. A Chris King headset, FSA K-Force light seatpost, FSA OS-140 stem and Answer Carbon Pro Taper OS handlebar round out the other main components. So far I’ve ridden it a few times and am still getting the suspension dialed in BUT its hard to believe that it has almost 6 inches of travel for how well it rides and climbs.
The paint was done by Brew Cycles in North Carolina and they did a kick ass job.
Pink is the New Black. Let the Revolution begin. Donald , North Carolina
Leigh’s 575 (added 2005)
Thought i would send picture of my 575 after completeing 7 hours of riding ,bike was great,but my butt sufered a little
Dennis’s Team colour 575 (added 2005)
Just picked up my new 575 in Turquoise.
Medium with Enduro kit.
Miahaels 575 (added 2005)
Here is my 575 I built from the frame up. It runs full XT, Avid mechanicals, Fox TALAS RLC fork, and WTB Weirwolf UST tires (which I have been highly impressed by).
In the distant future, once the bank account has recovered, I think some Chris King hubs may be in order. This bike is incredible on the Oklahoma single track it sees regularly and really shines out in Colorado on vacations.
A special thanks is in order to Mad Duck Sports in Texas for working with me on it
From the Turquoise Warrior(added 2005)
Everyone else seems to send of photos of pristine clean Yetis, so here's mine after a ride.
Yep, it's winter down here in New Zealand at the moment. It's weight is 25.9 lbs when clean with summer tyres on.
Lauries 575 (added 2005)
I took the bike to La Cluza, French Alps, and was running the bike all week on the Down Hill sections, 3.3 km decent, very steep, very fast, the bike performed superbly, I was able to race with some of the DH 10 inch travel bikes.
André’s 575 (added 2005
I like your website where in the world Yeti's bike are living..
Ian’s 575 (added 2005)
After a week of gazing longingly at my Bromley Bike built 575, I introduced it to the UK’s typical mudfest in the Lincolnshire Wolds.
This is my first Yeti and it performed brilliantly, took every line and never missed a gear even though you couldn’t see the front and rear mech for mud and cow pats! Can’t wait to try the Peak District technical climbs and down hills later in December, and hopefully I will get to Tribe Meet 06.
- Yeti 575 Frame Black Anodized Finish, Fox Float RLC 130 Disc Only forks, Fox RP3 shock
- Chris King Alloy headset, Thomson X4 stem, Easton CNT Monkeylite Bars, ODI Ruffian Lock on grips
- SRAM X.O Trigger shifters, Avid Juicy 7 185mm front and rear brakes
- SRAM X Gen front mech, SRAM X.O medium cage carbon cage rear mech
- Thomson Elite 410mm seatpost, Fizik Gobi Saddle, Chris King ISO front disc hub, Chris King ISO rear disc hub, Mavic XM819d front and rear rims
- Panaracer Cinder 2.25 Fold front and rear tyre, DT Comp Black spokes x64 with brass nipples
- SRAM PC990 chain, SRAM PC990 cassette, RaceFace Atlas X-Type chainset
- Shimano XTR QR wheel skewers, Shimano XC Pedals
Big thanks to Bromley Bike for their help and assistance. Ian
Daniel 575 (added 2006)
- Fork : Fox 36R
- Rearshox: will be updated with DHX Air very soon
- Full XTR
- Brakes: Hope Mono Mini - Wheels: Xmax UST
- Handlebar : Easton carbon - Saddle : Fizik Gobi - SeatPost : Thomson Elite
- Stem : Thomson Elite
- Tire (for winter) : Schwalbe Nobby Nic
YetiFan from France - Daniel.
Amael 575 (added 2006)
- It's my bike for European DH marathon
- Frame: Yeti 575, Fork Fox Van RC2, Shox Fox RP3
- Rear Derailleur arrière Sram X0, Shifters Sram Trigger X0, Stem FSA FR-200 OS, 50mm, HandlebarFSA K-Force DH Carbon
- Brakes Hayes Mag+, Cranks FSA K-Force MegaExo + MRP System III Carbon, Rear cogs Sram PG-990, 11-34 dts
- Rims DT Swiss EX5.1d, Hubs DT Swiss 440, Spokes DT Swiss Revolution Black, Seatpost FSA K-Force Light,Saddle San Marco Aspide
- Pedals CrankBrothers Candy Ti
Lee’s 575 (added 2006)
Just a couple of pics of my new 575 as built by Howard at Bromley bikes.
- 575 Black Anodised
- Pike 454
- Shimano XT/XTR
- Hope / XT Hubs
- Chris King Pink Headset
Rode it in anger for the first time yesterday and what a difference from my previous Specialized Stupjumper absolutely amazing
Simons 575 (added 2006)
Here's some pics of my 575 with the new forks. Marzocchi Z.1 Light ETA: 150mm travel, lock down to 130mm. External rebound and compression damping. Coil Sprung. 5.5lb. £479. Similar features to the Fox but a riders price. The bike is better behaved in corners with the slacker head angle. The pictured tyres are a bit of overkill and I've got less than 5mm clearance on the rear. The big Bettys are a very balloony 2.4". I certainly won't be winning any races with it now it is a lot of fun and is set up for Switzerland and Spain.
Luis 575 (added 2006)
I'm from spain and this is my Yeti, thanks for all.
Annette’s 575 (added 2006)
I wanted to show you the OTHER love of my wife. She can't go a day without thinking about her 575. Of course she had the guys down at Adventure Cycling pimp her ride with the pink Chris King Headset, Pink Terry Seat, and a Marzocchi Freeride Z150 SL. I can't really complain because the more she thinks about her Yeti the more we get to ride!!!!
Annette Barnett (owner) Matt Barnett (author) Greenwood Village, CO
P.S. We hope that the tribe gathering is in Salida again this summer. We were bummed that we couldn't make it last summer. The Crest Trail is one of our all time Favorites!!!!
Clint’s 575 (added 2006)
Just thought Id send my yeti in so you can have a look and add it to your fantastic website.
Reading your website helped me make my decision to by my 575. ;-)
- Frame: Yeti 575 05 with RP3 Team Tourquoise, Forks: Fox Talas RLC 06, Wheelset: Industrynine Hubs, Spokes, DT Swiss 4.1d Rims, Spokes: Industrynine , Brakes: Avid Juicy 7's
- Pedals: Crank Brothers Candy SL, Cranks: Polished Shimano XT Hollowtech II, Rear Derailer: SRAM X-9 , Front Derailer: SRAM X-GEN
- Shifters: SRAM XO Gripshift
- Headset: Cane Creek S-3, Bars: Easton Scandium Riser, Stem: Thomson 110mm, Seat: Specialized BG
- Seatpost: Thomson 27.2mm, Seat Collar: Yeti Brand
- Cassette: Shimano XT , Chain: SRAM PC-99
I love this bike more and more everyday I ride it. Good Job Yeti ;-) -------- Regards, Clint Harris Australia
Hi friends, I´m Jose deGregorio and I come from Madrid, Spain
This is my new 575, a black-silver mix
Glad to meet everybody and happy trails!!
This is my 575 recently purchased from Bike Treks in Ambleside and most recently thrashed in the Lakes, Dalbeattie, and Mabie. It's not the most tricked out or super bling yeti, but it is mine (and its a Yeti!), and its the best bike I have ever ridden!
It's got Fox Van 36R forks on, with Avid Juicy 7 Discs (185 mm) with a Race Face Evolve stem and handlebar and Good 'n' Evil grips all resting on a Cane Creek headset. The Shifters are XT Rapid Fire (I don't like the Dual Control anyway!) Cranks are Hone, pedals are M959's (although I have just trashed one at Dalbeattie!), front mech is XT and rear mech is XTR. Seat post is Race Face Evolve, and saddle is a WTB Rocket.
Rear wheel is Mavic Crossland (they didn't have a disc-specific one and I couldn't wait!) with an LX cassette, front wheel is Hope Bulb on Sun Singletrack Rims. Chain is an SRAM Hollow pin. Tyres on the picture are Onza Porcupines (remember them!) but they have now been swapped for Panaracer Cinder Cones (2.25) as they didn't provide enough grip as they did on my old P7! I absolutely love this bike, it weighs 29 and a bit lbs (weights taken off weight weenies) and it flies up and down hills like nothing else! I can't weight to see what it is like when its lighter!
Arthur’s 575 (2007)
2007 575 Crbon
- Manitou Sherman sliders ( yes dual crown I used it on my heckler and it was great so I tried it on the Yeti and it rides Awsome still turnes on the dime and rolls over anything )
- Easton Havoc AM wheels
- XTR crank Derailers and shifters
- Tompson Stem and Seatpost
- Hope M4 mono breaks with floating rotors 8" front and 7" back
- FSA Carbon DH risor bars
- Xpedo pedals
- TNT Ti cogset and Italia flight ti saddle
- Bulldog 2.3 front and Scorpion 2.1 rear
- Total weight 28.8 lb
Cheers Arthur from Toronto Canada
Bike setup: Fox Van RLC, all blue is Hope: mono M4 brakes, hubs, stem, headset, skewers..., rest is shimano XT with classic XTR front derailleur and cables. ODI grips, Gobi seat, easton Monkey lite XC handlebars and EA 50 seatpost, pedals are Time SX, rims are Mavic 717 with DT swiss. On ground holds me Schwalbe nobby nic. Total 12.2kg - see Yeti of the Month DEC 2006
Here’s a pic and a bit of blurb about my 575 for the ‘your Yetis’ page.
I bought my 575 from Poison Spider Bikes in Moab , Utah on a trip with Rocky Mountain Adventures in October 06. I hadn’t even seen a 575 in the flesh before I ordered it. The bike is a Large Carbon Enduro with a Fox RP23 and 07 TALAS Fork, XT/717 rear wheel, Salsa seat QR and a 203mm front rotor. Poison Spider were excellent and really went the extra mile to make sure I was happy with the bike - I am!!
Link to thread about the trip: http://www.aimoo.com/forum/postview.cfm?id=388130&CategoryID=86966&threadid=2644097
Please find my attached pictures of my new 575 built by Howard at Bromley Bikes.
The spec is as follows:
- Avid Juicy 7 Carbon, (185mm Front, 160 Rear).
- Richey WCS Carbon handlebars.
- Thompson stem and seatpost.
- XTR Rear mech and 9sp trigger shifters.
- Pike 456 Dual Air U-Turn.
- XT Front mech and chainset.
- Mavic 819 tubeless with shwalbe nobley nic 2.25.
It is an absolute joy to ride, much faster than my previous steed. Many thanks to all at Bromley Bike Company in putting together such a nice ride. May get some Rockshox Lyrics on it for the bad stuff.
See you at the tribemeet. Alex.
Here you go. Great site, it helped me make my decision on the 575. I've never regretted the decision at all. Here are a couple of pictures of my stock race disk. I had almost quit mountain biking because of a bike that just didn't work for me. I'd become a confirmed roadie. I bought the 575 and I'm falling in love with mountain biking all over again.
It is a stock 06 Race disk with RP23 and Float140 Chris King headset. My wife let me get it as my Christmas and Birthday present for the next 3 years according to her. I had my local bike shop order it from Yeti although they weren't a dealer at the time. They liked dealing with Yeti so much they became a dealer. One of the employees has already ordered an ASR as his race bike. Thanks to the guys at Bikes Unlimited..
Dez’s 575- Black Betty.
Test rode a bunch of bikes at Mountain Mayhem this year, (Ransom, Blur, RC303 etc) and the Yeti 575 just blew me away. Had to have one!
I made an Ebay purchase because I couldn't really justify the expense of a brand new bike and found this perfect black 575, dripping with light-weight XTR parts and lovely black CrossMax wheels. It was a bit of an ordeal getting the bike over from the US, as it was sent in 2 packages and for a couple of weeks I had frame, forks, but no wheels! Somehow the box containing the wheels got lost in Parcel Farce's European hub and it took a lot of phone calls and chasing to get them finally delivered. Customs also thought it would be nice to charge me the full whack on tax and import duty, so I almost could've bought a new bike in the end!
Anyway, she's definitely worth it and I've just had to swap the bars for wider and the stem to shorter to get a fantastic, unbelievable light ride.
Spec is pretty much:
- XTR groupset
- Mavic Crossmax
- Manitou Minute 4 forks
- Easton CT2 Carbon seatpost
- Easton MG60 stem
- USE Atom cabon risers
- Hopefully see you at the Tribe meet.
Built with the carbon frame, it has Spinergy Xyclones, SRAM X9, Thomson post & stem, Race Face carbon OS bars, CB Eggbeaters, Fox TALAS RLC's and Avid Juicy. My fave bike i've ever owned !
Big T’s 575
My new Yeti 575, weighing a mere 22.8lbs!!! I hope this can be added to your site as I was incredibly surprised when I weighed it.
Carbon back end, Pace RC41XCAM, King Ti headset, WCS V3 stem, Easton SL bars, pork rind grips, XTR 2007 dual shifters, rear & front mechs. USE carbon seatpost, Tune speedneedle saddle, Tune fastfoot cranks, quad ti pedals, and naturally superlight wheels, Tune superchaffer, King/Kong with Stans ZTR340, (yes 340g rims), CX rays, Explorer supersonics with enough grip for off-road riding. If I fitted an road block and maxxis flyweighs it would be about 22.3lbs, but not off-road worthy (weight weenied), though lightbikes rules!!
With a superlight wheel set this is like a rocket, with trail plushness. Highly recommended.
Carson’s 575 (20007)
3 pix of my new 2007 575. The one of my daughter is the same expression my wife had upon seeing the bike...she got over it. Yeti has some new friends hanging from the ceiling. Carson from Texas.
I'm Laurent and i live in Dijon - France.
I ride my yeti 575 since one year and I enjoy it everytime.
It is lightly built like following (12,7kgs) :
- - Frame : yeti 575 05 aluminium, Fork : Fox talas 130 fork, Shox : Fox RP3
- - Wheelset : Spinergy xyclond disc, Brakes : Formula ORO 180/180,
- - Cranks : Shimano XT hollowtech II 22-32-bash, rear derailer : Sram X9, front derailer : Shimano XT, shifters : Sram X9
- - HeadSet : WTB Momentum, handlebar : Funn 710mm, grips : Race Face lock-on, Stem : Thomson X4 70mm, Seatpost : Race Face Evolve DH, Saddle : SDG Bel Air Ti, seat collar : Salsa
- - Pedals : Crank brothers egg beater
I will soon built it with Pike 140 or Totem 2 step air 160.
Here's the detail...
- 2005 575 Black Ano large RP3 shock
- Rock Shox Revelation 426 Air U-Turn
- Chris King Headset
- Hope headset spacers
- Hope Mono Mini brakes with Goodridge lines, custom levers, 180mm front, 160mm rear
- XO trigger shifters
- XTR front der & XO rear derXT crankset
XT cassette 11-32 & XTR chain
- Thomson Elite stem 100mm x 5deg rise & Easton Monkeylight carbon bars 1.25" rise
- ODI Lizzard Skins lock-on grips & Thomson Elite seatpost with Hope seatpost clamp and a WTB Rocket Stealth Ti saddle
- Spinergy Xyclone Disc wheelset fitted with Hope skewers and Kenda Nevegal 2.1 tyres
- Weight 12.7kg
- Cheers fellas, Sam from Australia
I have just picked up my very first yeti, a 575. Man I love this thing:
- Yeti 575 carbon (Black Ano)
- Fox Float RLC 140’s
- XTR Brakes, Shifters, Mechs!
- King headset
- Easton Bar
- Thomson stem
- Mavic Crossmax SLR with Maxxis Larsen UST tyres.
Gary’s Yeti 575 2007.
I just picked this up from Leisure Lakes Wolverhampton this week!.
A medium size Yeti ASR 575 in team turquoise with carbon rear end, built up with XTR group set, Hope 'Hoops' FR wheels, Hope M4 disc brakes, Fox Vanilla forks (they are very plush), Chris King headset, Thompson post and stem, Raceface carbon bars, finished with a Yeti WTB titanium rail saddle. Even with the coil front forks, four pot disc brakes and free ride wheels, it incredibly still weighs less than 28lbs!
With regards, Gazza'.
I just finished building this `06 575. I got a great deal on a frame. I'm so excited. I work near the Yeti factory and I ride the trails around Golden all the time so riding a bike designed for and tested on my usual trails sounds like the perfect bike. The trails are all covered in snow and mud right now, so it's got to stay on the rack for a while but I did get it a little muddy once. Felt like I'd ridden the bike for a decade.
This is my first full build and done on a budget. It all started with a used, but virtually new unmarked bargain frame bought on impulse from USA via ebay, (bought on impulse ...under the influence of some nice red wine). Everything else was purchased in the 2006 New Year sales, apart from a few bits from my old bike and tyres from Germany.
Forks are 2007 Marzocchi All Mountain 3's. Slightly weighty but very plush. Can't complain for the price, but might have to upgrade to something with compression damping in the future. Chris King headset... this is it's third bike in 7 years. Magura Louise brakes, bargain from Merlin Cycles in Leyland, Lancs...along with the forks and amazing value 2007 Mavic Crossride disc wheels. Other bits... Schwalbe Nobby Nics from Germany, FRM Webstem off old bike... very light but strong. Easton Monkeylite risers (bought in Singapore at less than half UK price). Truvativ Firex chainset. Another sales bargain, nice finish with shiney rings and the easiest BB I've ever fitted. Deore Rapidefire shifters... Why pay more..plus I despise those dual control things. Old (Y2K) XT rear mech, but unused (spare). Hone front mech...same as XT but cheaper...lovely crisp shifts. No-name carbon seatpost, not light but cheap and seems to be decent quality. Planet X saddle. Another bargain and suprisingly comfy for the price. Splashed out on new cables & outers. Finally, switched from the still nice Specialized BG grips to Ergons coz of a dodgy wrist.... these put the finishing touch to an already amazingly comfy bike that rides a lot lighter than it's 30 and a bit pounds. Lighter forks and a few other bits in the future will only improve this gem.
Imported my 575 frame 2004 but brand new from Canada.
took the hope m4s, fox forks and bars from my now redundant marin wolfridge.stuck on some xt holotech.xtr cables.
had a beer pizza and bike building night round matts shed,den eat all the pizza. first ride 23.03.07. Every one said how cool yetis are, but one ride and i was hooked.
Here's a couple of my 575 for the "Your Yeti's" section. I have had since August '06 and love the ride... it always impresse me... Greetings from the Costa Rican Yeti freak in Saarbruecken!! Cheers, Cris