Stewart Yeti ARC (Added April 2013)
Updated photo of my 2005 U.S. made A.R.C. (now with hydraulic discs,9 speed and tubeless set up).
Ahmad ARC (Added March 2013)
Greeting from singapore. Hope you will like to features my yeti arc 2004 which i just build.
Ray ARC (Added March 2013)
Ray sent in the ARC he has, was not sure of the Year, Its a 99/00 Durango made frame.
Martin YETI ARC (Added March 2013)
Sent in from one of http://www.secondspincycles.com/ builds (Frame no A1100)
Martin YETI ARC (Added March 2013)
Sent in from one of http://www.secondspincycles.com/ builds (1993 Frame)
Martin YETI ARC (Added March 2013)
Sent in from one of http://www.secondspincycles.com/ builds
Christian YETI ARC (Added Feb 2013)
Send you a pictures of my best Bike ever, Yeti ARC 93 one of the first in Norway.
I have had it since it was new and is done national championship XC and DH in the early days.-)
Its very nice to show up at a marathon race to day and get feed back from the raiders and it still
doing well, 20 years after i´v got it. How many miles?, a few times aroud the world i ges:-)
The cost of the bike in 1993, top equiped, New XTR (first XTR), Manitou fork (trav prox 2 inc), Easton seat post, Answer stem/handelbar, Mavic wheel sett SUP, etc Tot wheigt 9,8kg
8000,- £. ( it was special made for me, I met Parker once)
Victor YETI ARC
sent in via the Facebook group.
Giles YETI ARC (Added Feb 2013)
MY Yeti ARC. it has XT derailleurs,shifters and chainset, SLX brakes, hope/mavic wheels, thomson stem and raceface bars. you feel like you are cheating on this bike as it is so fast. like all my yetis I love it to bits :)
Miguel ARC (Added 2013)
Richard YETI ARC (Added December 2012)
thought I'd send a few pics of my just finished (now I have my dust caps) ARC. 95% new apart from seat, post and stem, full XT, 2 x 10 speed,fox 100mm forks with custom graphics, now I've got to get out and ride her "can't wait hope it can make it in the wall of frame or even be in the running for YETI of the month (I know it's only another ARC) but it would wear its YETIFAN lock on's with pride my first ever build from scratch "loved doing it" thanks as always for doing such a great job with the site and keeping the UK tribe alive and pedalling.
Joeri ARC (Added October 2012)
After a 24 hour mtb race it was time to rehabilitate my yeti arc ( I think of 2006???), i first stripped the bike and after that i put it together with:
- Carbotech front fork
- Thomson elite stem and seatpost
- Chris king hubs and headset and a pair of beautiful avid ultimate brakes.
Here is the result,
Greetings from Holland
Rene YETI ARC (Added September 2012)
Mis yetis, desde México….saludos!
Tristan YETI ARC (Added September 2012)
Definitely a build that won’t please everybody. Or that some people would like to lynch me for. Collecting all the parts there actually were some moments I thought “do you really want to go there?” but heck yes, I did. Now I ride the sickest bike I have ever owned. The colorful saddle by the new brand “66sick” really tops it off. Having finished building this bike, I totally love it. To say that it’s fast would be understatement, it’s an ARC after all. The guys at the old Yeti factory in Durango would probably find this one “rad”.
Phil YETI ARC 92 (Added July 2012)
Here is my Yeti A.r.c from 1992 . Still in a good health for his age ;-) . I am still riding from time to time with it . It has manitou fork with brodie fork brace , Shimano Xt group included pedals , cook bros cranks , answer stem and bar , ringle seatpost and skewers , Shimano xt rear hub , ringle front hub and Mavic ceramic wheels.Tyres are Ritchey Zmax
Greetings from France
Sandy YETI ARC (Added June 2012)
- I'm Sandy from the Philippines.
- I'm sharing my first ever Yeti Arc...I Love It...
- * Frame - Yeti Arc 2011 size Small
- * Forks - Fox 32 f100 rlc 2012
- * Crank - Raceface SixC
- * Brakes & others - Shimano Xt
- * Headset - Hope red
- * Stem - Thomson x4
- * Seat post - Thomson Elite
- * Bars - Easton Haven
- * Grips - Ergon
- * Wheels - Very Old Shimano Wheel
Thanks and more power,
Jurgen ARC (Added May 2011)
Jurgen sent in his ARC.
Andrea YETI ARC (Added May 2011)
Jst to send ya the beginning of a new project to complete the family....FRO ,ARC-as and the ARC .
Thx, Andrea(Ado) from italy
Ryuta YETI ARC (Added March 2012)
My name is Ryuta Noda. I live in Japan.
I have seen the site always happily.
I wanted to also publish my ARC to youryeti.
A frame is a product made from 1998. It is repainted to the color around 1995.
The logo of the frame was made from the cutting sheet. A front suspension is SID of rockshox.
This is also repainted. Component is SHIMANO XTR system.
Agung ARC (Added March 2012)
- This is my 2010 Yeti ARC
- Frame : Yeti ARC 2010 size M
- Groupset : 2012 Shimano XT 10 speed, double crank
- Brakeset : 2012 Shimano XT with ice tech rotor
- Wheelset : Mavic crosstrail with maxiss aspen
- Saddle : Charge spoon ti
- Headset : Chris king
- Stem : Ritchey Axis 4
- Seatpost : Thomson
- Handle Bar : CrankBrother Iodine 3
- Grip : Odi
- Fork : FOX RLC 100mm with kashima coating
- Pedal : Shimano XTR
Love this bike very much !!! looks awesome.....
Ronell ARC (Added March 2012)
Here is my 2011 yeti arc
Full sram xx .. 19.5 lb race machine.
Sid world cup xx fork!!
Paul YETI ARC (Added February 2012)
- Thought i would share my sexy beast of an yeti arc 2012 with you all
- Frame - yeti arc 2012 size m
- Forks - fox 32 f100 rlc 2012
- Drive train - full SRAM xx 2x10
- Brakes - hope tech x2 160 mm, braided cables, floating disc
- Headset - hope red
- BB - hope ceramic red
- Stem - ritchey wcs wet white 100mm
- Seat post - ritchey wcs wet white
- Bars - ritchey wcs flat bar
- Grips - odi yeti lock on
- Pedal - shimano xtr race
- Cables - jagwire ripcord braided white
- Wheels - mavic crossmax st, also stans crest white rims on hope pro 2 evo hubs red.
- Tyres - limited edition schwalbe rocket rons white..
- She is fast as f**k and a dream to ride, race weight 9.6kgs / 21lbs
Brian YETI ARC (Added January 2012)
Thought I would share with you my newest project/commuter/curb hucker.
- Frame-2011 26" arc
- Fork-2009 fox 831
- Drive train- xt 1x10
- Brakes- xt
- headset- chris king
- Post- thomson elite
- Seat- sdg ti-fly
- Bars-sunline v1 745
- Wheels- DT 240s / Stans Flow 29er
- Tires Michelin city 700x35c
Shane YETI ARC 2011 (Added October 2011)
Kashima fork, all XT, Chris King headset & hubs, Stans Crest rims, Carbon bars....
weighs in around 24.5 lbs
Shane YETI ARC 1997 (Added October 2011)
Attached are pics from a Yeti I got from the original owner a while back. Its all original. It's all XT with a Chris King headset. Everything is a 96 but the frame is a 97. He had a crack in the seat tube so Yeti replaced it with a 97 frame. The frame is in mint condition. Looks like it just sat in the corner after he got the new frame
James YETI ARC (Added Septmeber 2011)
- Thought Id send you some photos of my Yeti Arc build now its finally complete. Please feel free to add to to your website!
2008 Yeti frame (better looking than the latest paint job in my opinion!)
- new XT groupset, running 2x10
- Titanium Chris King headset - which looks awesome with the Yeti head badge!
- Hope Pro XC6 wheels, with Stans ZTR, no tubes.
- Charge saddle, brown - which I love, and a bit different - kind of gives it a street bike cool. contemplating matching grips,
- Easton EC 70 XC carbon bars, cut down,
- Maxis cross mark tubeless,
cheers mate. let me know what you think!! now going to take it out to get muddy,
Arild YETI ARC (Added September 2011)
My 2011 ARC, after 17 years of wait.
It lives in Norway. And lively it is!
Koby YETI (OK Not an ARC)- Trials bike (Added September 2011)
I also have one of my old yeti bikes. Its a one-off stock trials bike. It was built with the Easton tubing they were building the earlier Lawwill DH bikes with. As you can see in the picture it has yeti road stickers on it. They pissed me in the off season, so I pulled the there name off it. They weren't so happy about that.
Gezim YETI ARC (Added August 2011)
Mike YETI ARC 93/94(Added July 2011)
Check out the detail in the picture!
Shah YETI ARC 2011 (Added July 2011)
I’m Shah from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. finally completed my 1st ever yeti a few weeks back. Tested offroad and it's totally AWESOME.
L.e.m.b.u means COW and it's stand for "League of Extra-Ordinary Mountain Bikers User" you can check us on Facebook
www.Crosstrax.co.uk YETI ARC Built (Added May 2011)
Unfortunately the pics dont do this bike justice, it is simply stunning.
Stopped me in my tracks when I first saw it.
The white Ritchey kit is a perfect match to the frame even the white headset spacers.
I hope you can consider this for Yeti OTM as we’ve been building a lot of 575's lately but building this just makes me smile and realise why Yetis are so different to the tat out there.
The new owner will wet himself when he sees it as he left some of the spec to us.
Dennis YETI ARC (Added May 2011)
- ARC 2010 size m
- handlebar:syntace duraflite with ODI Yeti lock on
- Thomson seatpost&stem
- Chris king headset
- SDG ti fly saddle
- Fox f 100 rlc
- Shimano xtr complete with nokkon
- Aerozine x-12 crank with eggbeater 2ti
- wheels: No tubes ztr podium mmx with Chris King hubs and Maxxis aspen
- brakes: Avid elixir cr
- bottlecage: tune
Greetings from Germany
Michael YETI ARC (Added May 2011)
Michael sent in his new 2011 ARC
Andy P YETI ARC (Added May 2011)
- 2011 ARC M
- FOX 32 F100 RLC FIT
- Full XT M771 9Spd Groupset
- Chris King H/set & B/B
- EASTON EC70 Composite bars
- EASTON EA Seatpost & Stem
- YETI SDG Ti Fly Saddle
- DT SWISS X1800 Wheelset
- SCWALBE Smart Sam Tyres
- CRANK BROS Eggbeater SL Pedals
- SHIMANO Yumeya Chain
Joeri YETI ARC (Added April 2011)
Just want to show you my new bike in the gallery. This is my third MTB, after having a steel Giant Escaper ’94 and an aluminium Cannondale F800SL ‘98. But always dreamed of having a Yeti, and finally here it is… :). Just finished the building up 2 weeks ago all by myself, but I already like it so much. It is awesome on the track and I am always looking forward to my next ride in the Netherlands or in Germany.
- Frame: Yeti ARC 2011 small
- Fork: Rock Shox SID RLT 2011, white
- Wheels: Shimano WH-M775 XT Cross Country wheelset CL
- Shifters: Shimano XT 3x10
- RD: Shimano XT 10 speed, long cage
- FD: Shimano XT 3 speed
- Brakes: Shimano XT 180mm disc/160mm disc
- Crankset: Shimano XT 3x10 170mm
- Headset: Hope, red
- Handlebar: Syncros 7075 Bulk Bar 20mm rise, 31.8mm, 690mm, white
- Stem: Syncros AM 90mm, white
- Seatpost: Deity Tibia 27.2mm, black
- Seatpost Clamp: Hope, red
- Seat: Selle Italia SLR XC 2011, black/white
- Pedalen: Shimano XT
- Tires: Schwalbe Rocket Ron 2.1/Furious Fred 2.25
- Tubes: Michelin latex
- Computer: PRO SX4, wit
Ken YETI ARC (Added April 2011)
Some pictures of my 2007 ARC, this bike really came to life when I purchased the FOX fork. The frame fork combination works and looks very nice. I have the old yellow and black WTB Yeti saddle, the Yeti Ti fly C SDG saddle and thinking buying the new white and black WTB Yeti saddle, I just need to read some reviews on it first. Not many people see Yeti's here in Michigan so I get allot of compliments.
Bjoern YETI ARC (Added March 2011)
- Frame: Yeti ARC "Large" 2010
- Fork: Fox 32 F100 RLC Remote 2010
- Headset: Chris King Sotto Voce
- Spacers: Token
- Stem: Thomson X4
- Handlebar: Syntace Vector 7075
- Grips: ODI Yeti Lock On
- Seatpost: Thomson Elite
- Saddle: Selle Italia Flite Classic Gel Flow
- Seatpostclamp: Salsa
- Brakes: Hope Tech X2 185/160mm
- FD: Shimano XT 2011
- Cranks: Shimano XT OEM black (to be exchanged against BOR XC666 in summer) with Tiso Bolts
- Bottom Bracket: Chris King
- Pedals: Shimano XT
- RD: Shimano XTR Dynasys
- Chain/Chainset: Shimano XT / XT 10 speed 11-36
- Shifter: Shimano XT Dynasys with Hope Matchmaker shells
- Wheels: Hope Pro II / FRM BOR 388 / Sapim D-Light, Laser & Prolock (custom build)
- Skewers: Hope
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO 2.25 / Michelin Latex Tubes
- Bottlecage: King Cage Titanium with Tiso Bolts
Rob YETI ARC 2011 (Added March 2011)
Rob sent in his ARC, with Sram XX & Rockshox forks.
Philip YETI ARC (Added February 2011)
The group, BeerBellyBikeClub_Turkey rides every weekend. We have a lot of foot hills and mountains to ride. We also do a cross country route 22 miles to the Mediterranean. I took me a year to pull the trigger on this build. I had been eyeing the ARC for a long time. Myself and a few of the guys helped me build the bike from the ground up. It is an awsome ride...
- AVID BB7 Mechanical Disc Brakes 160mm G2 Rotors
- AVID Speed Dial 7 Levers, Grey
- SRAM 2011 PC1031 10 Speed Chain
- SRAM PG 1050 10 Speed Cassette, 12-36
- SRAM X.9 10 Speed Low Clamp Ft Derailleur 3x10
- Race Face Deus Cranks 2010, White 22/32/44
- Easton EA30 AM Handlebar 685mm
- Easton Vice AM Stem 100mm, 6 Deg
- Race Face Deus Seatpost 2010, 400mm
- SRAM X.9 10 Speed Trigger Shifter Set, Grey 3x10
- Rodi/Shimano SLX D540 Wheelset, Disc
- Hope Seat Collar, Silver
- Hope Stainless Steel Skewers, Silver
- ODI Lock-On Grips/Clamps – Yeti
- Cane Creek S8 Headset, Silver
- Kenda Nevegal, Stick-E 26x2.1 Folding Bead Tires
- Jagwire Ripcord, Cables-White
- Rochshox Recon Gold SoloAir Fork, 2011 100mm, Poploc Remote
- Garmin 705 GPS
Pete YETI ARC (Added February 2011)
My Yeti ARC 2011
After hankering for a Yeti for some years but somehow buying other bikes instead, I eventually managed to get my head together and place an order for one. Initially I placed an order for the ARC 2010 as I liked the colour scheme over the 2011 version but as luck would have it, there were no 2010 frames available in a large anywhere in the UK...so I had to wait....and wait....and wait! After 3 months of waiting the frame eventually turned up at Southfork Racing in Braunton, Devon and the wait was over. Up close as opposed to pictures, the colour scheme is FANTASTIC!
I had already realised that the only way the I was going to be able to do the build was to cannibalise my Giant Anthem 0 and to be honest I was quite happy to. I wanted to go back to a hard-tail and most of the parts fitted. So last weekend the Giant was stripped and the frame cleaned ready for sale and all the parts were degreased, cleaned and readied for fitting. I had purchased new parts for those that didn’t swap over from the Giant and decided to go down the Hope Tech route.
During the past few days in the evenings the bike has taken shape – I was in no real rush as I wanted to get things right first time around and I’m pretty sure I did.
Today I went out to Haldon Forest on the same routes as I had when riding the Giant. It was noticeable the I had no rear suspension as the bumps seemed more real but on the hills.....OMG. Uphill on the Giant was good...and I DO mean good, uphill on the Yeti was AWESOME. All the power was straight to the rear tyre and it SHIFTED.
To say that I’m pleased is an understatement
- Frame: Yeti ARC – Large
- Headset: Hope
- Forks: Fox RL23 F80
- Headset spacers: Hope
- Stem: Hope 90mm 0 deg
- Bars: Race Face Deus Low Rise
- Brakes: Avid Juicy Ultimate Carbon
- Grips: ODI Yeti Lock-On
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XT
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X0
- Chainset: Race Face Deus 44-32-22 175mm cranks
- Cassette: SRAM PG970 11-34
- Chain: KMC X9 Gold
- Pedals: Shimano XT
- Bottom Bracket: Hope Stainless
- Cables: Goodridge Carbon Effect
- Frame Protectors: Jagwire 3G Tube Tops 5.5mm
- Seat Post: Bontrager 27.2mm
- Seat Post Clamp: Hope 31.8mm QR
- Seat: Selle Italia Gel Flow
- Wheels: Mavic CrossMax SL
- Skewers: Mavic
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic ( also Racing Ralph )
GREAT site, keep it going
Mike YETI ARC (Added February 2011)
- Spec is
- 2010 ARC frame
- Rock Shox World Cup fork
- XTR 2x10 race group with Yumeya cables and hoses.
- DT Swiss 190 ceramic hubs, DT Rev spokes, XR 350 rims
- Thomson and Easton finishing kit.
- Selle Italia SLR C64 saddle
- Weighs 19.8lbs
Jamie YETI ARC (Added November 2010)
See the attached pics of my VERY special edition, 25th Anniversary ARC
Totally custom obviously done by yours truly.
Marco YETI ARC (Added September 2010)
I would be proud to see my ARC on the Yetifan gallery. Years of XC riding, still perfect, 10.0 Kg net weight!
Campbell ARC 2010 (Added August 2010)
I thought you might be interested in having a look at my new 2010 Yeti ARC. I use this as my XC race bike.
Full Sram XX components.
Rock Shox SID XX World Cup Fork.
Eggbeater 11 (Quad-ti pedals).
Ritchey Carbon handlebars, stem, seatpost.
EDGE Carbon XC Wheels, DT Swiss 190 Ceramic Hubs
Nobuki ARC 1993 (Added August 2010)
With shimano XTR (M950)
Nobuki ARC 2009 (Added August 2010)
With Shimano M970 XTR
Alan YETI ARC (Added August 2010)
picked this arc up rather tired but at resonable price from ebay.
sorted it out, little bit of TLC...
- frame: ARC '93 17.5"
- fork: Rock Shox judy and shock bones carbon brace, white bros wipers
- headset: CK 1 1/4"
- front wheel: Ringle SuperDuperBubba to mavic 117, DT's
- rear wheel: Disk Drive to mavic 231
- tyres: Tioga Psycho's
- deraillers: xt 735 & xt 6 speed thumbies
- cranks: Cook Bros. Racing RSR and Syncros ti B/B
- stem: Control Tech
- bar: Yeti Easton
- seatpost: Scott Components
- saddle: Sella Flite
- brakeset: Grafton Speed Controllers & ss5 levers
- Ringle parts: camtwist skewers, ACSD, h2o, 'peace hanger'
- extra's: Control Tech bar-ends, Yeti grips, Mathauser Scott pads
Mike YETI ARC (Added July 2010)
Mike Yeti ARC from the USA
- -2010 Yeti ARC
- -Fox 32 F100 FIT RLC 15QR Fork
- -Chris King Headset
- -XTR Build
- -Avid Juicy Carbon Brakes
- -3T Xida Ltd Flat Bar
- -Thomson Elite Stem / Masterpiece Seatpost / Clamp
- -Yeti Team SDG Ti Fly Saddle
- -DT Swiss XM 1550 Tricon Wheelset
- -Schwalbe Rocket Ron Tires
Bob YETI ARC (Added June 2010)
Hello I'm bob from Holland (Barendrecht) and this is my bike. It's a Yeti arc 2009
Specs: Yeti Arc size small, full xtr, Dt swiss wheels, Sdg ti-fly saddle, Thomson masterpiece seatpost, Thomson stem, Easton ec90 handlebar, Schwalbe tires, Dt swiss titanium qr, Fox 32 rlc15 mm, Odi yeti grips, Topeak carbon bottle cage and Chris King head set.
Marco YETI ARC (Added May 2010)
My name is Marco from north Italy, this is the picture of my new ARC, very very good bike..................
Eef YETI ARC (Added May 2010)
2009 ARC, full XT with a Rock Shox SID and some RaceFace parts. Nothing really special, but it rides extremely well: nothing like the GT and Klein I had before!
Michael YETI ARC (Added May 2010)
I`m Michael from Germany! And this is my ARC!
Rafael YETI ARC (Added May 2010)
This is Rafael’s YETI ARC, very rare in Orange. From around 2002-03
James ARC (Added April 2010)
My Team coloured YETI ARC
James - Hong Kong.
Fred YETI ARC (added March 2010)
Yeti Arc - Durango built 1998.
- Fork : Rock Shox Reba Race dual air with poploc.
- Go : XTR
- Stop : Juicy 7
- Post : USE
- Stem : Thomson (100/0)
- In the short term, I have then saved some cash by compromising on
- Wheels : Mavic entry level
- Bar : Easton low rise entry level
- Pedals : M520
- I can’t apologise about those Panaracer’s because I think they look great !
- Many thanks to Joe at Bromley Bike who located the old model saddle for me. The next job is to look at a re spray to match the existing and,
perhaps, customize that fork with some more subtle Yeti graphics.
- Current weight 25lbs.
Steve YETI ARC 2010 (Added February 2010)
Steves new ARC, built with quality parts from Rockshox, Shimano XT, Thomson, Maxxis & Hope. Note the new 2010 rear end with no brake bosses!
Alvaro ARC 2007 (Added January 2010)
this is my 2007 ARC model of Yeti.
The components are:
- Fork: Fox 32 RL100
- Brakes: Hope Tech X2 2010
- Discs: Hope Float 160/140
- Wheels: Mavic Crosstrail 2009
- Swalbe Noby Nic 2.10 UST / Maxxis larsen TT 1.9 LUST
- Full XT
- Stem: Easton EA90 100-0º
- handbar: Easton Monkey EC 90 560
- seatpost: Easton EC90
- Seat: Selle Italia Slr White
Billy YETI ARC 08 (Added December 09)
I just finished building this 2008 ARC and thought you might like a photo. I did not go crazy on this and tried to use mid-line parts to keep the cost reasonable. SLX shifters and derailleurs, XT crank and rear cassette, Avid 7 brakes and Ti levers, XTR hubs attached to low end Mavic rims (used--but are dead straight--I'll upgrade them later), Recon Race fork and FSA carbon post. I did splurge on King bearings and also found an old NOS set of Ringle bars and Yeti grips. Came in at 24.5 pounds, not bad for using mid-line parts and super old school pedals!
Thanks for the great site, please post any old ARC tests you might find (as I cannot find them anywhere).
Billy Jolt- Calif. USA
Chuck YETI ARC (Added November 09)
ARC, Easton Carbon bars, post, stem, Sram XO drivetrain, XT cranks, Mavic CrossMax, Specialized Captains(Stan's), Time pedals
Tom YETI ARC 2008 (Added November 2009)
I have been part of the Yeti tribe for about 15 years now and have enjoyed your site for much of that time.
Just finished my Arc project and I thought I would send in some pics as celebration! I've just got back from Afan forest where the Arc got its first proper outing. I kept up with those soft full sussers!
- Details of the bike:
- 2008 Arc frame (Med)
- Fox F100
- Chris King bling!
- Formula Oro brakes
- Hope hubs
- Thompson post & stem
- XT everything else!
Cheers- Tom J (Bromley, UK)
Mark YETI ARC 08 (Added November 09)
She is now finished with the following parts, YETI ARC 2008 SIZE SMALL, FORKS FOX RCL 100, STEM THOMSON ELITE X4, BARS RITCHEY WCS, BRAKES AVID SL V BRAKES WITH NOKON CABLES , SEAT POST THOMSON ELITE , SADDLE FLITE TITANIUM , GROUPSET SHIMANO XT / XT SHADOW , RIMS RITCHEY ROCK COMP, TYRES OLD SCHOOL PANARACER MAGIC.
I have stuck with the V brakes, as they are so powerful combined with the Nokon cables, they are as sharp as any disc brake I have ever used.
Marc YETI ARC 92 (Added October 09)
Here are three pics of my A.R.C.
It's a very early 1992 frame, number is A158.
It took me three years to find all the parts, but it was well worth the wait. It's fitted with 3-D violet components from the early 90s era - Ringle and Grafton.
Stew YETI ARC 2005 (Added October 09)
My current Yeti ARC which was one of the very last U.S made Easton tubed ARC's. Here's the spec:-
- Frame - Yeti ARC (2005 Easton tubed U.S. made) size - small.
- Fork - FOX F80 RLC.
- Headset - Chris King Nothreadset in turquoise (10 years old).
- Stem - Thomson.
- Seatpost - Thomson Elite.
- Seat - Yeti/SDG Ti Fly C.
- Seat clamp - Yeti.
- Handlebar - Easton Monkey Lite SL Carbon.
- Grips - Yeti/ODi clamp-on.
- Cables - Goodridge.
- Brakes - Shimano XTR v-brakes.
- Brake pads - Coolstop.
- Brake levers - Shimano XTR.
- Shifters - Shimano XTR.
- Cranks - Shimano XTR with Shimano Yumeya crank bolt.
- Bottom Bracket - Chris King.
- Pedals - Crank Bros Ti Eggbeaters with Ti axles.
- Chain - Sram PC68.
- Front Mech - Shimano XTR.
- Rear Mech - Shimano XTR.
- Cassette - Shimano XTR 11-32 8 speed with Chris King Ti cog locknut.
- Wheels - Mavic 717's with Sapim spokes and turquoise Chris King hubs.
- Tires - IRC 2.1 Mibro's with Specialized tubes.
Christiaan YETI ARC 07 (Added September 09)
- Some facts (also on the attached Pdf-File):
- Frame: Yeti A.R.C. ‘06/’07, size large.
- Forks: Rockshox Reba Worldcup, 100 mm travel, disc version, no remote.
- Headset: Chris King Aheadset 1 1/8” with titanium base plate, carbon spacer, Carbon-ti carbon cap, aluminium bolt.
- Handlebar: Easton Monkeylite SL, carbon ø 31.8 mm.
- Stem: Thomson X4 120 mm length oversize, titanium bolts.
- Grips: Odi lock-on Yeti for Gripshift, with Yetiman rubber ends.
- Brakes: Hope Mono Mini Pro, ø 183 mm front, ø 160 mm rear with titanium bolts, brakes l/r switched to motocross style, 2 postmount to IS adapters.
- Wheelset: DT-Swiss XR 1450, with 2 centerlock adapters.
- Tyres: Schwalbe Rocket Ron 2.25” UST.
- Tubes: DT-Swiss Tubeless kit with 75 ml Notubes sealant/tyre.
- Quick releases: POP-Products, Quicklight titanium axles.
- Chainset: Shimano XTR FC-M970, 42/32/22.
- Bottom Bracket: (with chainset) Shimano XTR M970, BSA 73 mm width, 113 mm spindle.
- Shifters: Sram XO Gripshift shorty.
- Derailleur: Sram XO, medium cage, titanium/aluminium bolts.
- Front derailleur: Shimano XT top swing, low mount FD-M771 , adapter to ø 31.8 mm, titanium/aluminium bolts.
- Cassette: Shimano XTR, CS-M970, 11-34.
- Chain: Sram PC-991 hollow pin.
- Shifter cables: Avid Flack-jacket, sealed.
- Pedals: Crank Brothers 2Ti, steel axles.
- Saddle: Selle Italia SLR TT, with titanium rails.
- Seatpost: Easton EC70 carbon, ø 27.2 mm, tuned with titanium bolts and KCNC yokes.
- Seatpost clamp: Token (similar to M2 racer) ø 31.8 mm, titanium bolt.
- Bottle cage(s): King cage(s) titanium with SRP aluminium bolts (2x).
- Other parts: Neoprene chainstay protection, zip ties, grease, air, dirt residues (…) etc.
- Total weight: approx. 9.8 - 10 kg
Ben YETI ARC (added June 09)
I've been saving for this bike for ages and I'm so happy with the way it has turned out!
When I stopped mountain bike racing and turned to the dark side Yetis where the ones to have. So when I decided that I was going to have a crack at XC racing I had to have one!!! I just hope that my skill levels haven't left me for good and that they can keep up with my roadie legs!!
Can't wait to get racing!
Ben- in Wiltshire
Andrea YETI ARC (Added June 09)
An update to Andrea’s last pictures
RPW’s ARC 1998 (Added June 09)
I bought this 1998 Yeti ARC at the Boulder Recycler (a high-end consignment shop) in Boulder, CO back in the summer of 2001. It was sitting right next to a black ARC prototype that just had one "Easton" decal on its downtube - as you can imagine, both bikes caught my eye right away. Supposedly, John Tomac (Parker?) had dropped them off a couple days earlier. While I could only afford this Yeti at the time, I still regret not buying that Easton prototype as well... oh well, hindsight is 20/20.
After 3 years of riding in Jackson Hole, WY and the last 4 years in storage, I am about to restore the ARC to top-notch condition. Before I do so, I wanted to send along a couple pics for you and the rest of the Yeti fans before restoration. Here it is with the Yellow Judy SL, Yellow Selle Italia Ti, Syncros Seatpost, Syncros Stem, Titec Ti Bar, XTR Cranks/Hubs/Rear Derailleur, original Yeti/Troy Lee paint/decals, etc. Of course, I'll send some shots of this ARC as soon as the restoration is complete!
Thank you, and enjoy!
Michael YETI ARC (Added April 09)
I bought the frame on ebay summer 08. it has fox vanilla forks,mavic cross max wheels,old school race face crank 1994ish.hope stem and the brilliant salsa moto bars,a great alternative to riser bars.very comfy intake volair saddle,its heavy but what the hell.
cheers Mike from Lancashire
Mark YETI ARC 2008 (Added March 09)
My 2008 Yeti ARC , size is small, Please add my Bike to your Website Yetifan The parts are , Folks exotic rigid carbon, stem/bars Matrix one peace carbon, Brakes Avid single digit, Group set Shimano XT Shadow, Rims Ritchey Rock Comp. Tires panaracer magic, Saddle Bontrager. This bike is super light and super Fast. from
Mark , Cairns Australia.
Joe YETI ARC 2009- (Added March 09)
With the Sus forks and is currently weighing in at bang on 20 lbs it was 16.9 when it was single speed and ti pace forks and those silly maxxis maxlite tyres (see photo), but it was no good for racing like that so I have had to compromise with 18 gears and a little give in the front end.
Mark YETI ARC 08 (Added February 2009)
This is my Yeti, These are the details.
Owner: Mark Terrill
Address: Melbourne, Australia
Bike: Yeti ARC 2008
Wheels: TWE with White powder coated rims
Forks: Reba Race 2008
Paul YETI ARC - 95/96 (Added February 2009)
My 96? ARC - Much loved had a lot of use over the last couple of weeks.
I got it second hand from bromley in 98 after my Pace got nicked!!!
It had HED wheels but they are no more.
Keep up the good work.
Andrew YETI ARC - 2006 (Added February 2009)
Bought used at the end of 2006, I built the frame with full XT groupset, Fox F100- USE carbon post & bars, Thomson stem.
XT SPD, DT 4.2 rims, XTR disc brakes.
Its a great winter bike & I love riding it.
Its a USA made frame too, so thats a winner!
Onix YETI ARC (Added December 08)
- 2008 Medium ARC
- Syntace cockpit
- XTR drivetrain
- Ultimate Blue brakes
- 2008 SID Blue World Cup
- Cobalt XC wheels
- Hope rotors
- KCNC cassette
- Schwalbe Racing Ralph
- Weight 21.8lbs
- The color combination it is not the best, but I assemble it to resemble a blue BMX that I had never had in my childhood!!!
- Neverless the ARC had been a hit on our trails, not only rip them apart but everybody has something to say about it(positive)!!!
Raul YETI ARC (Added November 08)
- My name is Raul and I'm form Vitoria (Spain), recently i bought a Yeti Arc from 08, I send you some pics. I'm really happy with this Arc, but he need a new and light wheelset... The Arc have this components:
- Avid Juicy 7
- Sram x9
- Chris King headset
- Ritchey 4axis stem.
- Thomson Elite seatpost with Specialized saddle.
- Rock Shox Sid Race 100mm
- Race face next Sl handlebar
I hope you like this Arc.
Mingo Yeti ARC 07 (Added October 08)
My name is Mingo and I am from the island of Menorca (Balearic Islands) SPAIN.
This is my YETI ARC.
- - Cuadro YETI ARC Aluminio 2007 Talla M.
- - Dirección CHRIS KING.
- - Horquilla ROCK SHOX SID 1998 de 60mm – ROCK SHOX SID 2007 de 80mm.
- - Potencia RITCHEY WCS 4 Axis 110mm + tornillos titanio.
- - Manillar FSA K-Force XC 31.8 carbono, 600mm.
- - Mandos de cambio SRAM Attack Grip Shift.
- - Puños BONTRAGER RACE X LITE.
- - Tija THOMPSON MASTERPIECE con retraso de Aluminio 27.2mm – 270mm + tornillos titanio.
- - Sillín TUNE SPEEDNEEDLE Carbono.
- - Cierre sillín OMNIRACER 31.8mm.
- - Bielas SHIMANO XT 2008 Hollowtech II 175mm + tornillos titanio.
- - Platos EXTRALITE OCTARAMP + Tornillos EXTRALITE Aluminio.
- - Cassette SHIMANO XTR 2008 (11-32).
- - Desviador SHIMANO XTR 2008 (abrazadera baja).
- - Cambio SHIMANO XTR Shadow 2008 carbono (pata media).
- - Chain KMC X9 SL Silver.
- - Pedales CRANKBROTHERS Egg Beater Ti.
- - Frenos HOPE Mono Mini Pro Light – Delantero 160mm + Trasero 140mm.
- - Fundas y cables de cambio ALLIGATOR I-LINK.
- - Porta bidón CANNONDALE Carbono.
- - Ruedas ROVAL Controle E5.
- - Cierres KCNC.
- Neumáticos SCHWALBE Nobby Nic + Racing Ralph Evolution kevlar 2.1 + liquido NoTubes.
- - Ciclocomputador POLAR CS200CAD.
- Current weight: 8.820 Gr.
Luca YETI ARC 07 (Added October 08)
Simon - 2006 YETI ARC(Added August 2008)
I’d like to contribute with a couple of shots of my recently purchased Yeti ARC.
The frame is – as you know – fabulous. The specs are functional and durable. I’m very excited to test out the Magura Fork, as its rarety here in Denmark . After the first ride it seems as a superstiff and plush do-it-all fork. But it needs tuning to fit my needs better.
Note, that the bike on the pictures is set up to fit my girlfriend – she took it for spin, and she was thrilled as well. I ride it with the post way up and CB Eggbeater pedals.
The bike is overall lots of fun – I’m not really into hardcore xc-racing, but just out there to have fun! And it’s great!
Simon, Copenhagen , Denmark
Nick 08 ARC (Added July 08)
My name is Nick, I live in England and this is my YETI ARC 08. I've just finished building it and these photos show it after a rather dusty first outing.
Currently I'm running a combination of Race Face and XT with Juice Sevens doing the stopping. Up front I've gone with Fox 32 RLCs. Wheels are Hope Pro IIs laced into DT Swiss 5.10. All the usual extras include Chris King headset, Thomson post and headset, Easton flat bars and a Charge saddle.
Still haven't managed to wipe the smile off my face. Nick
Alex 08 ARC (Added July 08)
Just thought I'd send in some pics of my ARC which is accompanying me to the MTB Orienteering World Champs.
- Drivetrain Sram X-O and Shimano XTR
- Forks Sid Team 100mm
- Wheels TWE custom with ZTR rims and Revolutions
- Brakes Juicy Ultimate 6" + 4"
- Cables Nokon
- Build Kit Thomson + Amoeba Scud
- Cages King Ti
- Grips 'Ozrider' foam, white!
- Pedals Time ATAC Ti & Lots of Ti bolt upgrades too
Alex Randall - Australia
Stefan YETI ARC- Part of Collection (added July 08)
We've got you some Yetis for your Homepage. We have a Ultimate, a FRO, a ARC, two ARC AS and two ARC AS LT. Probably the largest collection of Yetis in Switzerland! The owner of the mentioned Bikes is Stefan from Cycleworks. Details to the bikes can be found on our homepage.
Have a look under http://www.cycleworks.ch/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48&Itemid=57
Adams YETI ARC 07 (added June 08)
My name is Adam from Australia and i have been slowly been building it up for a while now.
Anyways a bit of a rundown..
- 07 Yeti ARC frame (Large)
- Fork: Fox float R
- Drivetrain: Shimano xtr/xt 8 speed, Middleburn RS8 duo crankset (ISIS)
- Brakes: XT discs ( 6 bolt)
- Wheels: Mavic xc717disc rims, DT competition spokes, Hope Pro 2 hubs
- Controls: Ritchey WCS seatpost, stem, saddle and headset, Easton monkeylite xc bars.
Thanks. - Love the site! Keep it up! - Adam.
Niall Yeti ARC Ti (Added May 08)
Here are some pics of my Arc Ti. I got the frame from the States at the beginning of the year and have been slowly building it up since. Still a few parts i would like to change but at least its up and running. Its my first real XC bike!!
Hamid YETI ARC 2007 (Added May 08)
I am hamid and I come from Holland this is my Yeti ARC its yesterday finish on the arc are parts like formula the one greg minnaar limited edition 250 , and more like chris king ti , iso disc, tune , race face , and the orginal flite ti from 1998 white red and yellow letters,
Thanks ciao ciao
Niquo ARC 99 (Added April 2008)
This is my current ARC, ready for the Tribemeet '08. It's a frame '99 (hand made in Durango) and the RS Sid also '99. Then, the headsets Ringlé and the famous brake Avid Arch Suprem are "old school". Finally the all sparts are new, Thomson seat post and stem, Easton carbon bar, Mavic ST wheelset, Noby Nic tire, Sram X0 and X9, XT crankset and a WTB Yeti saddle. For information, the weight is 10,2kg.
See you, Niquo.
Sam’s Yeti ARC (Added March 2008)
- 2007 ARC Large
- 2008 Fox 32 RLC 100mm
- Old Hope Mini 160mm and 140mm
- King hubs on Mavic 717 rims with DT Comp DB Spokes brass nipples
- XTR chain, XT cassette, XT front mech, X9 shifters & rear mech, XT crank
- King headset, thomson post and stem, easton monkeylite carbon bars
I'll never sell this one!
- Sam from Australia
Niquo YETI ARC (added March 08)
Congratulations for your site.
My name is Niquo, I live in the south of Paris (France not Texas LOLL), with the forest of Versailles with 500m of my house. I built my first Yeti in 1995. It was an Arc model. You will find some pictures with this message.
I will collect you other pictures in action, and also about my current Arc.
Go fast, ride hard and have fun, Niquo.
Kevin’s YETI ARC 08 (added Feb 08)
Here's my new 08 ARC. It will be raced that season in Swisspowercup races. My team is called Yeti Ullmann, and we're located in Diessenhofen.
Happy trails & greez from Kevin Krieg, Uhwiesen/Switzerland!
Lance’s YETI ARC 2008 (added November 07)
Just picked up my Yeti ARC ’08 frame and custom build from Bromley bikes – Apparently it’s the second only 2008 frame sold in the country.
Got to say as you would expect it rides brilliantly. 23 ½ pounds of fun.
Yeti ARC frame- XTR front, rear and shifters.
Avid juicy 7 brakes, Race Face Deus cranks with XTR SPDs, Thomson X4 stem, Thomson in line seatpost
Chris King headset, Wheels – Hope pro 2 hubs, Mavic 719 disc rims, Maxxis high roller tyres
Yeti Grips, And a bloody big smile to top it off……climbs superb…
Keep up the goodwork, Lance
Dave’s YETI ARC 2005 (added November 07)
Bought this as a frame last year from Rob at BETD on ebay and have been in love with it ever since! Was fitted with Fox F100 but now with Rockshox Reba, XT groupset, magura louise FR brakes and thomson seatpost and stem.
Rides great and looks even better. Regards Dave in Shropshire
Mark's 2 ARC’’s 1992 & 2007 (added October 07)
What a Great web site! Here are my two yeti's I would like you t add to your collection. My first love is my 1992 ARC and second is my 2007 ARC. My 1992 is still ridden and raced on a weekly basis. What a testimate to the Yeti name and quality, still going strong after 16 years.
Mark Young, CO
Christiaans ARC 07 (added Sept 07)
I am pleased to send you pictures of my YETI ARC 2007. So far the best bike I have ever had. Very smooth on long distances ;-)
Some minor modifications for 2008 are planned (disc brakes etc.).
Ryotas YETI ARC (added July 2007)
Yeti ARC 2007 Shimano XTR 2007 RockShox Reba WC 2007 After the Race
Andrea’s 2007 YETi ARC (added July 2007)
My 2007 ARC.
Andrea’s ARC 2007 (added July 2007)
My name is Andrea Amato,from Italy,I send to you the pictures of my brand new YETI ARC 19" ,the bike is full 2007 Shimano XTR equiped ,Race Face Next carbon bar and seatpost.
Is really nice, Many thanks and see you.
Carolina’s 2005 ARC (added June 2007)
Carolina’s yeti arc 2005.
SID Race, Cross Max SL Disc, XTR Disc, WCS Carbon oversizes, Ritchey WCS 90mm Oversize, Grip Shift Rocket, New Ultimate 132gr, San Marco Aspide Glamour (Lady), Truvativ Stylo, Exustar Ti 207gr, XTR, XTR, XTR 11/34, Durace, Chris King, Larsen TT 1.9 420gr, Tune Gold 54gr.
Marçal and Carolina from Catalonia
Tetsuya’s ARC (added June 2007)
Original ARC with rockshox Judy
Massimiliano’ s Yeti ARC 07 (added May 2007)
from Zibido s.Giacomo (milano) ITALY
this is my special bike ARC model 2007 with sram xo group, truvative stylo team , marzocchi corsa , crossmax lx.
Tetsuya ARC Titanium added 28th April 2007 (2002 model)
ARC Ti from 2002 in Japan.
Manolis ARC - added 22nd April 2007 (2004 model)
This is my ARC (04 Model, Scandium frame) with "the latest upgrades": custom wheels (DT XR4.1/Edco/Sapim CX Ray) and a Fox F100 RLT …
The weight of it is about 10.5Kg but the most important think is that the bike is fantastic !
That’s all for now, keep up the good work!
Franks Yeti ARC.
Franks Black 2002 ARC
BadFish's 2002 ARC
All black 2002 Yeti ARC
Steve K's ARC
This is Sams latest Toy, an early ARC,Finished building this 92 ARC [serial no. in the 800's] a couple of months ago - Real blast to ride and the Manitou's are the first suspension I've ridden!
Quick spec: [You'll spot most of it anyway]
Manitou 1's Cooks cranks Bullseye hubs IRD Post Ringle stem Yeti Thermoplastic bar Gravity Research brakes
Stewarts 94 ARC
16inch frame, Rockshox sids,Chrisking, Easton CT2 bars,Ringle stem, post, Cages, Anti Chainsuck thing, Skewers, Hubs , Hed Rims,(Mavic for Winter)XTR cassette and Brakes, Topline cranks, Onza CWA barends, 747 Shimano pedals, IRC tyres.
As you can tell, all the good stuff.
Same bike as above, but updated- Just thought I would update you on my 16" 94' Yeti ARC which, apart from the frame, has been updated with more modern equipment e.g. Fox F80 RLT's (the best!), Mavic Crossmax SL's, 8-speed Shimano XTR gears (Ti cassette) & V-Brakes,SRP Ti bolts,Race Face rings,Topline Cranks,EggBeaters, Specialized BG saddle,Easton Ec70 bars & seatpost, Ringle Zooka stem, Chris Bling Headset, IRC Mythos II tires, Sram PC80 chain, Profile Design Carbon Bar Ends & Yeti grips.
It still carves up the trails as well as it did over 10 years ago!
Brads 1995 ARC
It is equipped with Full XTR, Sweet Wings Cranks, Mavic Crossmax Wheelset, Avid SD Mag Brakeset and Levers, Thompson Stem and Seatpost, Easton Monkey Lite Bars, Rock Shox SID SL's and Bee Bop Pedals.
Total weight is sub 21 lbs. The fenders are just for the Northern California Muddy days, As you can tell, he loves his Yeti's.
Wolfgang from Germany sent this Picture, left is his 1995 ARC, in Grey and Turquoise
Here are a few details, 19" ARC Frame, Marzochi X-Fly 100 forks
Ringle wheels on Super Duper 8 rear and Bubba front. Ringle Stem and Seatpost (not pictured) XT/LX groupset.
Mark got this in 03 as a brand new frame!
Yellow and Turquoise ARC from 1995
Franks 98 ARC.
Quick Spec : 1998 ARC 17. 5 " Frame
- XTR / XT
- Mavic D 521 Ceramic Rims with Yeti Factory tires
- Syncros Post / Stem / Bar
- RaceFace Cranks / Thermo SP Headset
- Magura Raceline, Oury Grips, Onza Barends, Yeti Saddle
Hey, Sorry This Took Me So Long Here Are The Pics Of My Yeti,
I work at Adrenaline Bikes. I see alot of Yetis and this is the first I have seen built like this I jump it and I havent had one problem I ride it like a big BMX bike and it kicks Ass. The Damn thing floats no springs off good lips anyway.
I thought you might get a kick out of it ,also attached are pictures of the sticker blem. I think its cool it makes it a one off you know, I bet no ones got a YET ARC
I am in charge of the site at Adrenaline and we just got our Site up, any comments would be greatly appreciated, Thanks David
Here are the pics of my finished Yeti '93? (seller says it's a '91). Code name: FS killer
Purpose: To eat FS bikes for breakfast
I designed this one as a fast fire road/ downhill hardtail. Basically what the Arc was originally intended for. Upgrades are obviously the Rohloff 14 speed internally geared hub laced to Hed/Yeti/Ringle carbon aero rim. This was logical to me because it's well suited to no brainer shifting at speed and no chainsuck. Thechainring is a Blackspire 44T DH. The Manitou 3 is converted to hydraulic damping via a Wings unit and has "go ride" fork protectors. Braking is done via an eary 90's verion of Magura hydros and Kooka hydro levers. Front wheel is a Bullseye hub laced to aero rim. The bullseye is much faster and stronger than Ringle. Cranks are Topline/Grafton hooked to CRUPI platform pedals. The bike screams purple and looks good that way. This is my dream bike. With good technique I bet this bike can keep up on downhill events which I intend to use it for.
'Rich's 2002 Yellow Yeti ARC Quick spec:
- Raceface: stem, powder red cranks, rings, XY seatpost, bottom bracket, blue anodised riser bars,Shimano XTR: 9 sp shifters, front and rear mechs, cassette, spd pedals, Hope: anodised green BULB hubs, C2 185 and 165 discs and levers, titanium quick releases
- Yeti: grips Panaracer: XC Fire Pro 2.1 Kevlar yellow bead tyres X-lite: red and blue anodised v-brake pivot bolts, blue anodised crank bolts
- Mavic: black 317 disc specific rims
- Gore-tex cables
- Fox: Vanilla RLC's with 125mm of travel
- Chris King: Red headset Selle Italia: Flite titanium, kevlar saddle
Dream awesome bike, and no mistake
William G's Yeti ARC.
Built by the Owner of Ringle for use at a trade show as an example of his components.
25lbs Selle Italia FLITE Genuine GEL saddle/seat Control Tech Seatpost-Black FRONT SUSPENSION 2003 FOX VANILLA 100 RLC FOX Pro Taper Handlebars 24inch wide. Grips are Aggressor 4-3/4 long Connex Chain- The BEST! Made in Germany. Shimano PD-M646 Pedals XTR crankset with the XTR bottom bracket 46/34/24 rings. FC/BB-M950 XTR 8speed/spd cassette tooth count 32/28/24/21/18/16/14/12 XTR Mid-Cage Rear Derailleur RD-M950 XTR BR-M950 Brakeset/brake rear and front. XTR ST-M950 Shift/Brake lever/lever set Below is a list of detailed info for each of the Ringle components(Stem, seat binder bolt, wheelset<hubs and rims>, bottle cages<YES RINGLE MADE THESE> and the headset is Ringle). Ringle threadless headset Ringle ZOOKA Stem Ringle wheels on SuperDuperBubba FRONT HUB Ringle wheelset includes black spokes and Michelin Wild Gripper COMPsLight tires 26x2.0 f&r The Rear hub is also Ringle but I do not have the specifics besides it does match the front. Also black. Rims are Also Ringle: Sun Ringle OXC 32o/hole Ringle Seatpost Twisters/clamp 2 Ringle H2O Bottle holders
Attached my new bike - ARC. I ride at last sunday climb up & down. It is my dream bike.
Anyway, my dream is came ture. Best Regards, Mtb
This ARC is 17.5". Syncros handle bar and seat post.
00 SID,Kore stem and Onza bar end. Araya rims and Inoue tires. Other parts are 00 XTR.
Steve's 2002 ARC
XTR components, marz x-fly fork, thomson stem, king headset, rolf dolomite wheels....
Hope you like it, a lot of time went into this.....
Luke's 2003 ARC.
It's kitted out with full XT, Avid Arch Rivals, Hope Mono hubs and headset, Thompson and Maxm finishing kit.
Johan's 1998 ARC
Johan Harris-Christensen living in bergen Norway.
Finaly my Yeti is ready. I got the frame in Oslo, and I'm very pleased with the bike: 1998 Yeti ARC, Full XTR, Race face, Chris King, Syncros, titan and homemede headseth in alu.
Nice of you if the picture of the bike can be shown on your page. Best regards Johan, PS! Keep up the good work
Jomark's 2002 ARC
Yeti Arc 2002
Chrisking Headset & Chrisking ISO Hubs & 3.1X Mavic rims,Hope Mini-Disc & Hope Ti Bottom Bracket with Middleburn cranks with Kooka Rings.Ultimate Seat Collar ,TNT Titanium Seat Post, Selle Italia SLR, Titec Ti Bars, 03 RockShox Sid XC,UST Michelin Tires, XTR 9 speed rear derailleurs, Onza Ti Bar Ends, Crank Brothers Single Ti Pedals, Titec super flat head stem, King water cage, SRP Bolt Kit, SRAM X0 Shifters & Yetiman Mech Hanger. Jomark Rodriguez,Team RAMBO of Danao City, Cebu, Phillipines.
Tasha's Yeti ARC
Black 2001 ARC
Dave's Yeti ARC
Frame 17.5 " 2002 Arc
Chris King Headset ,Race Face Next LP crankset in Sid Blue , Roox Stem in Sid Blue, Syncros Ti BB, Syncros Carbon Seatpost , XTR Shifters, XTR Ti Cassette, XT front and rear mech. Avid Ti brakes i/o Maguras Fizik Gobi Saddle ..... This is just so comfortable. RECOMMENDED Race Face Next carbon XC Riser Bar Hügi 240 hubs laced onto Mavic 717 rims
I hope that you like the picture as much as I do and it would be great to see a pic of my bike appearing on your superb site. I wanted my YETI to be as light as possible but unfortunately was only able to get the weight down to exactly 10 kg (w/o pedals). I have a 17.5" frame which should weigh in at 1680g but instead weighs 1900 g which I find pretty heavy. Maybe my scales are pissed !!! Anyway, apart from the weight I am over the moon with my bike and cant wait for the snow to melt so I can go out riding again. Cheers, Dave
UPDATE- June 04 I recently replaced the Sid SL's with Pace RC 31's and I am really pleased with the feel of the bike on rigid forks. The bike now weighs 9.3 kgs without pedals. Is this the lightest ARC ? Greetings from Munich. Click thumbnail to see new spec.
Thanks for all your help in getting the correct info on the frame. Had my first ride on it, and I still can't believe how smooth and fast it was.
Parts: Chris King Devolution Headset XT Drivetrain (front/rear derailleurs, cranks, bottom bracket, shifter and brake levers) SD Ti front and rear brakes RockShox Sid Race (smooth!) Mavic Wheels/Python Tires/XT Hubs and cassette Yeti ARC Handlebars and Stem (Sweet!) ODI Grips Big smile on the riders face!!
Robert's Yeti ARC 2003
XTR Disc Brakes, Mavic 317 Disc, Marzocchi MX80 Pro Fork, Syncros Titan Seat Post Syncros Titan Handelbar, Shimano 959 SPD, Selle TT Flite Titan/Carbon seat.
Robert A. Sandseth
[Back to top]
Mark's 04 ARC
I Bought a new Yeti in december full XTR Grroupo, ChrisKing/Mavic Wheels (hand built by Howard @ Bromley- Lovely) Thomson stem, USE carbon S post, Monkey lite bars, Hope Mono's & SID Team forks, I rode her the first time this weekend at Salisbury, did a 50 Ker, it was beautiful.
Maurice's Yeti Arc
1998 Frame Judy Race 2001 front suspension fork, Footwork front Hub, Use spin-stix, Swiss black, spokes Mavic F519, Schwalbe Jimmy light tires, Ringle Slamma Jamma, Magura Raceline HS33 brakes, Thompson Seat post, SRAM 9speed rocket shifter, Yeti handlebars, X-lite barplugs, Eastin C50 bar, Magura Aluminium tubes, X-lite seat clamp Ringle bottleholder, XTR-crank 9-speed ,Grunge Pedals XT-front derailleur, XT-rear derailleur, Sram chain, Sram 9-speed ,rear Chris King classic 9-speed rear hub.
Yeti Forever- Maurice- Holland
Rob's 04 ARC
04 Fox Forx F80 RLT, Full 04 XTR disc groupset, Easton EC70 carbon post, Yeti carbon bars and hard core grips, Extralite The Stem 110mm, WTB Yeti saddle, Crank bros Candy Ti pedals, DT Swiss XR4.1d on Hope XC hubs with DT comp spokes, Conti Supersonic inner tubes, Panaracer Fire XC Pro tyres, Tune seatclamp and QRs.
It's the best bike I have ever had, by a mile. Probably change the wheels for some kings soon though
I have a ARC with the Troy Lee graphics and a 1 1/4" headtube so I'm not sure what year my frame is '96 or '97. The seat tube is a 26.8. It also has the older (yellow) Rock Shox Judy SL fork. I'm inclined to believe mine is a '96. I have attached a picture of my bike as well as one of what I believe is '97 - newer SL fork and possibly the more standard tbe sizes.
Peter's Yeti ARC
It's a 2002 ARC, all black, decked out with a Manitou Black Super SPV fork and Chris King headset, Crossmax XL wheels, Race Face carbon bars, Deus Stem, Evolve XC cranks, Thomson seatpost, and the absolutely smokin' SRAM X.0 drivetrain. This thing is an absolute joy to ride. I bought the complete bike used and have been changing out all the components over the past 2 months. The only part left from the original bike is the front derailleur :) I want to show it off!
My name is patrick ray pugliese ,from montecarlo,and i m a yeti maniac...
this is my arc
This is Bernd’s Original ARC with Manitou 1’s, and many othe cool parts.
Classic Yeti ARC in Team colours, Syncros and Manitou parts
George ARC ‘added 2005’
Thought my friends at Yetifan might like these photos. This is a factory custom ARC from '93 that after much debate Yeti built and painted for a friend of mine that had a bike shop at the time. If there is interest I will try to take some better pics as the weather improves.
Patrick’s ARC ‘added 2005’
I'm Patrick Ray from Monte-Carlo, and this is the picture of my brand new baby, second YETI A.R.C. , I love it,and it really took me a long time to find all the special components. I love Yeti, I really lov'it. Thanks
Sascha’s ARC (added 2005)
here is a picture of my 2005 Yeti ARC
- - full XT 2005
- - thompson elite seatpost
- - thompson elite stem
- - tune "wuerger" seat clamp
- - flite genuine gel sattle
- - chris king headset
- - easton CNT monkeylite handlebar
- - Marzocchi MX comp ETA fork
- - mavic disc rims with DT Swiss spokes thx and brds
Ryans ARC(added 2005)
Hope Mono Mini 160mm f&r
Crossmax sl wheels
Jasons 2005 ARC (added 2005)
Jasons Turquoise 575 recently made waves in the YOM section, he loves it, and has just added to his fleet with this..
I just got a 20th Anniversary ARC! After winning the Beginner class in the Mountain States Cup, I had to move up to Sport, so I knew that I needed every advantage possible. What better to race on? The ARC is amazingly smooth. Some how it filters out all but the harshest bumps and flat out hauls! Here is the skinny...
2005 ARC Frame, mix of Shimano drive (LX cranks, XT cassette, XT front and XTR rear derailleur), Avid Single Digit Ti brakes/levers, Mavic CrossMax SL wheel set (tubeless), Thompson post, Easton stem and bar, and egg beaters. With pedals, it is 23.4 lb, a full 3 lb lighter than my cross country race bike, and easily able to dip below 23 lb, should I choose lighter tires
Joakim’s Vintage ARC(added 2005)
Here are some pics of my brown ARC.
Hope you enjoy it !
Stockholm / Sweden
Amaël’s ARC (added 2005)
text to follow!
Noah’s ARC (added 2006)
Here is my Arc with the mysterious A196 decal
Wolfgangs’s ARC(added 2006)
I bought the grey ARC in April 92 at the Outdoorsman in Durango,CO.It is a pretty early ARC with a number in the 300s.
Andy’s ARC (added 2006)
Bought from ebay and picked up from Eddie as frameset. Fairly standard build of full XT group apart from SRAM rocket shifters as per my ASR SL. Item of note super cool early 90's PANARACER "Biscuit" soft compound tyres. The funny item under the saddle is my rear light for commuting
just sending you a few piccies of my newly-rebuilt arc. now a single-speed commuter with a white industries "one" eccentric rear hub and slicks. my frame is one of the last handbuilt in durango. she's a looker! i just hope she's good-looking enough to make it into your galleries! thanks,
Stewarts 2005 ARC (added 2006)
Hi, just thought I would email you a picture of my new 2005 U.S. made Yeti A.R.C. (thanks to Howard @ BromleyBike)(as I definately didn't want an '06 model!).
This is my second A.R.C. (I posted a '94 A.R.C. on your website).
It's a size small model with Mavic Crossmax SL wheels,Truvativ Stylo Carbon GXP cranks, Shimano XTR 8 speed gears,Mythos XC II tires,XTR V-brakes,Easton EC70 bars & seatpost,Specialized BG Ti saddle,Sram PC68 chain,XTR 11-32 Ti cassette,Eggbeater pedals,Chris King Headset,Ringle Zooka stem,Profile bar ends & Fox F80 RLT forks. It rides even better than the '94 version!!!
Rob P’s ARC(added 2006)
My Old ARC With HED rims. also see my ARC AS>
Fred Tyler’s ARC (added 2006)
I live in Switzerland in a small City called Diessenhofen. (15 minutes from Schaffhausen)
We have a little fun-team and many funbikers with yetibikes.
Im working since ten years in a bikeshop beside my maine job.
This shop (Pro Cycle Shop Ullmann) have since 1997 Yeti and since 1999 called the fun-team "Team Ullmann-Yeti".
Its the greatest Yeti-Shop in Switzerland.
Marc’s ARC (96).
I saw your site today first time and it's great to know that there are still Yetifans.
Martin’s 2X ARC’s.
Martin from Norway sent in these pictures of his ARC’s
Hello i'm Marco Boccaletti from Florence Italy.
This is my special bike arc model 2007 with shimano xt group,marzocchi marathon sl,crossmax sl 07,ritchey carbon wcs components fantastic and amazing bike that grimp like a tank the weight is 10.4 kg
It's a '92 model, and I bought it second hand in '94.
It's in perfect shape and it is still a very awesome bike!
Some specs: Manitou 2 fork (totally rebuilt), XTR crankset/derailleurs with Sram X-800 shifters, FRM brake levers, Mavic rims, Ringlè front hub, Syncros stem seatpost and ti BB, Specialized Thermobar hbar.
Just to display it 'old style', it's wearing the original Porcupine 2.1 front!
I got an Answer FTW purple ano stem and a Syncros ti hbar also, complete with Control Tech bar ends.
Yetifan.com is one of the greatest sites ever. You are really doing an excellent job.
XTR 2007, Fox Float 100, Race Face parts, etc.
I like to thank you for this site as well as my bicycle technican Waldemar S. for building up this bike
Purchased in 93 or 94
Les in South Florida, USA
Mike’s ARC Single Speed.
I noticed that there is no Single Speed Y.O.T.M. yet so I'm hoping mine has hat it takes to become the first.
It is from the second shipment of A.R.C.s out of Taiwan. It was a warranty replacement for my 2002 A.R.C.which I got though Cambria Bicycle Outfitters in the U.S. as there was no Yeti importer in my country of New Zealand at the time.
As I already have a 575 for most of my riding I decided to build up the A.R.C.as a SS., I plan to race it in the SS class in the Karapoti Classic (www.karapoti.co.nz).
- Some of the parts worth mentioning are:
- Answer DH bar for lots of leverage on the hills.
- Spacers for the rear cog made from Risse Trixxxy fork legs.
- Polished XTR M952 crank arms.
- Crank spider: I used a lathe and milling machine to convert an old XTR 4 arm chainring to a 104mm 4 bolt spider.
- Look 4x4 pedals with Ti spindles from Keywin road pedals turned down to fit the Looks.
- Custom made disc adaptor for Hope spline to 6 bolt standard.
- Surly cogs.
- Thanks for looking,
Mike (theturquoisewarrior) May
I´m sending in some pictures of my newly built black 2001 ARC. It´s got 105mm Zocchis with ETA, Avid mech. Discs, white grips, Mavic Wheels and golden Jagwires. And it is a dream to ride, like the wind! The other one is a 96 ARC, that was sold in the little bikeshop, that my dad owned back in the days, and that I rode a few times. I´ve been dreaming of my own Yeti since that time! Happy Trails, Stan
Gert’s Yeti ARC
I’ve just finished building my Yeti ARC
- Frame:19” Yeti ARC about 2000-2001 one thing special about the frame, There are no studs for V-brake, all other frame’s I’ve seeing have those studs for v-brakes
- Fork: cannondale lefty speed carbon, Headset: FSA, Stem: roox 110mm 5° I guess
- Bar: Easton XC70 silver, Bar-ends: Onza, Seatpost:Use titanium with use shim (26,8 to 25mm)
- Cranks: Race face next LP carbon 175mm 44-34-24, Bottom bracket: strong light titanium 113mm
- Pedals: shimano 959, Front der: xtr , Rear der: xtr, Cassette: xtr 12-34, Chain: rohloff Brakes: Hope Mini
- Front wheel: omega hub (cannondale) with dt-swiss spokes and a cheep mavic rim (117 )
- Rear wheel: wind titanium (cannondale) with dt-swiss spokes and mavic XM 819 rim (24 spokes something special from cannondale)
- Tires is depending of the weather
This bike started out as a black 2003 19" frame. I painted it turquoise, black, and yellow with a gloss aluminum accent, and left the rest raw aluminum - in a color scheme that was inspired by the early 90s race bikes. The original paint can be seen within the badge, and the silver squares near the head tube on the drive side are where I left the Easton stamps exposed.
I wanted to support the home team so I included Colorado flag decals, as I am a Colorado native. Over the course of the winter, I built it up piece by piece with XTR brakes/shifters and F&R derailleurs, Avid BB7 brakes, XT hubs, Sram 970 cassette, Thompson post, Kore forged stem, and tires with tan sidewalls to complete the retro look
[Back to Top]
Walter YETI ARC Ti (Added August 2011)
I am Walter from Vienna, Austria.
Here are some pics of my yetis and I hope you will enjoy them
Tony YETI ARC Ti (Added August 2011)
Purchased (on closeout!) in California back in 2000 and ridden for the next 3 years as a commuter in central London and weekends in the countryside. Now used primarily for bike trails and fire roads in Los Angeles.
A little about my build - Avid mechanical discs with ultimate levers, Easton wheels, Ritchey WCS carbon fork, stem, bars & seat post. Raceface cranks, the rest is XTR w/rapid rise. Time peddles. Chris King headset (what else). Over the years I've accumulated a mix of TI and AL fasteners throughout.
She is my all time favorite. It will never leave my collection to "make room" for anything else.
Rons Titanium ARC
Ron's beautiful Titanium ARC, All the bits you'd want, XTR etc etc, Already a classic? I think so!
Claudio's Yeti Ti
Fitted with Ti rigid forks, Hope mini brakes with Custom Cutouts in the discs, Also note the unusual Stem.
Matt's ARC Ti
Matt's Yeti ARC Ti, with a large selection of unique parts.
Ray's ARC Ti
I was thrilled to find the frame recently and have to opportunity to build it up with the finest components. It rides like a dream and is definitely a standout!
- Full XTR drive train and wheels
- 100mm Fox TerraLogic Forks
- Easton Monkey Lite bars, Thompson Stem
- RC Post & WTB Yeti Seat - Thanks, Ray
Keith’s ARC Ti - Added August 2007
spec includes fox 32 rl fork xtr c/set mavic crossmax sl wheels ultegra r/mech dura-ace cassette xtr brakes and shifters crank bros ti pedals fizik arione ti saddle arc stem
Steve ARC Ti - Added March 2010
Thought I'd send you some pics of my Yeti ARC ti for your website. :-)
Spec: XTR mechs/shifters/cassette/cables, Fox Talas, Avid BB7 brakes, Thomson stem and pin, Tune King & Kong wheels, Middleburn Duo, Salsa carbon Pro Moto flat bars, Paul's levers, Yeti ti railed saddle and ti eggbeaters. Very nice ride. :-)
Chris ARC Ti - Added June 2010
I'd like to add my ARC Ti to your pages
Cheers, Chris from Australia
Kevin ARC Ti (Added July 2010)
My rebuilt Ti-ARC. Not ridden it since Tribemeet at Afan 09.
I'll ride it at Cwmcarn this year too!
Build is M970 XTR, Hope wheels, mix of kit chosen for colour, weight and performance. Total weight 22.4lbs
[Back to top]