To mark 25 years of YETI - 1985- 2010, Yeti Launched the 25th anniversary range, 575 & 303, here you will find pictures of the 575. Limited to 250.
Each one comes with a Vintage Yeti inspired paint job, Turquoise FOX forks, Turquoise King headset & BB, and a WTB YETI 25th Saddle.
YETI 25th 575.
Dakism 575 25th (Added September 2015)
Its been my dream to send you one of my pics and it has came true today
if you can accept them it will be an honour. I received the tube cover i ordered and
thanks for that also.
- So here is my 25th 575,
- 2015 XTR all around,
- Mavic Cross Max Enduro
- Tohmson pillar
- Race Face Atlas Stem and Pedal
- Race Face Sixc Bar
- Race face Lockon Grips
Everything else is as it came with the Frame set.
Diego 575 25th (Added March 2014)
I have recently completed a Yeti build and would like to have the attached pics uploaded to your 575 25th anniversary folder here.
This is a full SRAM X01 11 speed build.
Not sure if your rules allow(Its cool Ap) but if possible I would like to add a note thanking Jarek and Lucy from www.greensoulcycles.eu for helping me assembling the bike.
Julien 575 25th (Added December 2012)
full shimano XT- Mavic Crossmax SX- race face Turbine- formula RX - Fox 32 Float 150 - ODI Yetifan Údition ! -
Clement YETI 575 25th (Added September 2012)
Eric 575 25th (added July 2012)
Eric sent in these pictures of his 575
Sven YETI 575 25th (Added July 2012)
I am from Germany an this is my 575 in Old School style
Chris YETI 575 25th (Added September 2011)
- Yeti 25th Anniversary 575 #160 with matching Chris King Headset and BB
- 25th Anniversary Fox Fork
- 25th Anniversary WTB Saddle
- XTR M980 setup with a single e.thirteen Guidering 32T Steel Blue
- e.thirteen LS1+ Chainguide
- CrankBrothers Joplin 4 Remote dropper post
- XT CS-M771 10 Speed Cassette 11-36T
- XT Shadow Rear Derailleur - 10 Speed
- SRAM PC-1091 Chain
- XT M775 Brakes
- Thompson Elite 100mm 0 degree Stem
- ODI Yeti Turquoise bolt on grips
- Easton EC90 SL Carbon Riser Bar
- CrankBrothers Candy 3
- Easton Carbon Haven Wheelset
Frank YETI 575 25th (Added September 2011)
Frank sent in 2 pics of his 575 25th.
Chuck 575 25th (Added May 2011)
- Chuck Teixeira’s 25th Anniversary Yeti 575 #110
- Bar: Easton Carbon Haven 711mm wide, custom painted turquoise with Yellow darts.
- Grips: Black Yeti ODI bolt on’s
- Stem: Easton Haven 85mm, custom “back in the day” turquoise anodize
- Wheels: Easton carbon Haven tubeless rims painted with custom logo’s lased to Easton Havoc hubs with custom Turquoise anodizing.
- Kenda Tomac Nevegal 2.35 tires
- Fork: Fox 36 custom paint black crown, Yeti turquoise lowers with yellow darts.
- Head Set: Turquoise Chris King.
- Brakes: Shimano XTR, 180mm front, 160mm rear Ice Rotors.
- Shifters: Shimano XTR.
- Front & Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR.
- Cassette: Shimano XRT: 11-36
- Chain: Shimano XTR
- Cranks: Shimano XTR 2x10, 40x28 rings 175mm Arms
- Pedals: Shimano XTR
- Seatpost: Rock Shox Reverb.
- Weight: 28 pounds even
Trey 575 25th (Added March 2011)
I went to the bike shop for a headset adjustment and came home with this. The combination of retro looks and modern technology make for a bike that's fun to ride and easy on the eyes. I just added the Gravity Dropper. Otherwise, this thing is bone stock (boring- but what a great build).
Brian from Yeti- 575 25th No250 (Added March 2011)
At first I wasn't planning on getting a anniversary 575 and to be honest I didn't like the paint. After weeks of looking at it it grew on me and I pulled the trigger.
I picked up the complete bike then changed almost everything. just like the last version of the 575 it begs to have a 6in fork. I went with the 2011 Fox 36, with the new changes there is very little weight penalty over the 32 150. wheels got changed to DTs 1750 with special edition Yeti stickers. wasn't a fan of the blue king headset and bottom bracket so they got switched to black. running 1x10 with a 32t & E13 LG1 and flat pedals (I broke my ankle this last summer so for now its flat pedals for everything).
Skippy 575 -25th No 28 (Added January 2011)
I am a rep here in NorCal and have Yeti as one of my brands.
I thought you might get a kick out of my 575 anniversary #28 that I dialed in full custom like. I had a lot of fun doing this one and am super stoked with the turn out. And you know it rides even better!
Mark YETI 575 - No 127 (Added November 2010)
My 25th 575 pictures for the site.
Hiko YETI 575.
The first on the site, still in the box.
This is Hiko. ( from Michigan USA )
I received 25th Frame set through Jenson USA now.
I'm so happy! Because I didn't know about option items. I thought, that was just Chris King Head parts, but there are BB and Saddle too.